Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

A new game will be out after this post, it will be a small demo posted for all tiers for you to check if you like the story, we have different plans for this game, hopefully we succeed to make it better. This game will be out in small versions until Jen's Dilemma is done.
Jen's Dilemma will continue as usual, nothing to worry about.
This version is same as
What's new:
Nadia will be lured to make money, the only way she knows to.
Melinda has an offer for the MC, it includes Nadia, event not complete in this version.
Nadia takes Rowena to see Stewart.
Big events happen on weekends, Sat and Sun.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

A very small demo of the new game, for feedback and to familiarize yourself with the characters and the story, we have different plans for this game, hopefully we manage to make it better.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This game will be out in small versions until Jen's Dilemma is done.
I wait for your feedback on characters, and what you can say about the story, it's still short and not so clear for you at this stage, but any sort of feedback will be appreciated.
Thank you

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020

Unlocked

A very small demo of the new game, for feedback and to familiarize yourself with the characters and the story, we have different plans for this game, hopefully we manage to make it better.
This game will be out in small versions until Jen's Dilemma is done.
I wait for your feedback on characters, and what you can say about the story, it's still short and not so clear for you at this stage, but any sort of feedback will be appreciated.
Thank you
Thank you for the most recent and up-to-date information, without you the game would be much less popular due to the specifics of a respected developer
:) :) :) (y) (y) (y)

• Haha
Reactions: V&M

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021

Unlocked

A new game will be out after this post, it will be a small demo posted for all tiers for you to check if you like the story, we have different plans for this game, hopefully we succeed to make it better. This game will be out in small versions until Jen's Dilemma is done.
This version is same as
What's new:
Nadia will be lured to make money, the only way she knows to.
Melinda has an offer for the MC, it includes Nadia, event not complete in this version.
Nadia takes Rowena to see Stewart.
Big events happen on weekends, Sat and Sun.
I can’t progress in v22 so I have not gotten anything for v23. Would you be so kind as to send a save that has all the new scenes from v22.

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes