Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ahchi will you be update your gameplays with the updated daily relationship changes in the future?
Changing the Gameplays to the current point system will require a Fresh Start (Of the whole game)
as we will likely trigger events at a different time, and maybe discover some more "Soft-locks".
(See V 17 posts)

So it will be a few more updates before I make an attempt.

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
This game has great characters, artisticly one of the top game (i know it's matter of taste). I just started ambitiously without any help. Uuh, too much grinding without understanding of the amounts, priorities and goals. And which is the right order to not to miss something. Gladly good fellow Ahchi has made excellent job by building and posting his packet of the game experience and saves. It seems that community works well with this game and make it possible to finally have some lewn content

SweetGames

Jan 1, 2023
hi, I have a question. Play the game for the first time but with me it goes no further, I often get the message that the mother must have 60 points but I already have 120 and it changes nothing. What am I doing wrong?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 22

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 894 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to version 22.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
My first try in replay gallery add-on to a game...
It's just to know if it's what you expected. For now, it have only 3 scenes
Feel free to comments.
Extract in [game folder]

EDIT: And now with 18 scenes + a textbox transparency made by myself (y)

EDIT 2: I have totally reworked gallery to be more identical to the game. You have now still 18 entries but with more than 50 scenes

IF YOU HAVE USED MY PRECEDENT GALLERY, REMOVE THE [GAME FOLDER]\game \_gallery*.*
what happen?

Reactions: joelurmel

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I tried to play this game but there isn't much to do. I tried following the help in the game but it won't let me leave to building. I can't visit the Aunt or anything.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I tried to play this game but there isn't much to do. I tried following the help in the game but it won't let me leave to building. I can't visit the Aunt or anything.
For the first 12 days you are basically stuck at home,
However there are still thinks to do,

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
View attachment 2806754
Does this mean V23 is the final update for Jen's dilemma?
Well, this is quite logical, it remains only to decide on the father of this family and then the repetitions with variations are already. The author is well done, which does not launch the game in a circle to collect money, but gives the players the opportunity to check their choice. Someone will always be not satisfied that his fantasies did not illuminate, (it is quite possible I will be :):):) ), but this will not spoil the impressions of this wonderful work. I hope the author has new plots and opportunities, health to him and creative success and we will wait for the news :):):)

Reactions: GreeperDark3dART
1.60 star(s) 54 Votes