Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
My first try in replay gallery add-on to a game...
No more in beta,and have all the animations :love:
Feel free to comments or reports problems.
Extract in [game folder]

EDIT: Back to the future, The full project is on hold... It give me too much headach and painkillers are forbiden to me.
So, I have made a minimal replay gallery but with all animations.

IF YOU HAVE USED MY PRECEDENT GALLERY, REMOVE THE [GAME FOLDER]\game\replay BEFORE
I assume this mod is not compatible with v23 version of the game?

Reactions: joelurmel

torwar

Feb 15, 2021
Any mod ( or cheat )for the quality of life in the future ? Honestly i like sandbox game but seriously this game is too much grindy :eek:

klotet999

Mar 17, 2019
Is there a cheat mod for Jen's, it is a super slow grind and the stats barely move at all. Only the relationship points are building very slowly and the corruption points are not building at all. They are still on zero.
use Save Editor online " "

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
My first try in replay gallery add-on to a game...
No more in beta,and have all the animations :love:
Feel free to comments or reports problems.
Extract in [game folder]

EDIT: Back to the future, The full project is on hold... It give me too much headach and painkillers are forbiden to me.
So, I have made a minimal replay gallery but with all animations.

IF YOU HAVE USED MY PRECEDENT GALLERY, REMOVE THE [GAME FOLDER]\game\replay BEFORE

EDIT: Update with hot scene without animations from Page 8, 9, 10 and with a surprise with ... V23 animations start at page 11
Thanks for the update.
I wanted to ask why some of the thumbnails in the gallery are empty?
Capture.PNG

Reactions: Pasodelostoros2019

BKM

Sep 4, 2019
Very nice game and i like the characters but I`m lost and cannot continue... Everything seems the same and I cannot progress in this game.. A WT or guide could be helpful.

1.60 star(s) 53 Votes