ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
The Game Is Good For What It Is But I Feel Like It Needs A Little Bit More On Emphasis On The Story Side Of Things Like With Melinda Specially How After FOM they Began Running The Strip Club

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I gave this game a go, but I thought we would be playing as Jen. For what I see where only playing as the lad.. Did I miss something?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I know the feeling; I was playing Milfy City and instead of a city I was controlling a boy, I mean not even a milfy boy. Then I tried Being a DIK, I was so sure that I would be controlling that humongous dick, instead another boy, sigh! Then I decided to try Marriage Or Pervert -The Small Penis Warrior & The Perverted Magician-, but I passed out in terror, don't remember anything still to this day. Years passed trying one after another with total disappointments, anger, frustration, depression, then one day I discovered the tags...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
1692090454336.png
STILL more to do!

Hi all ,
Posted below is a copy of my gameplay for the V23 update "Non-NTR" route.
(Note, A LOT of the new stuff takes place at 15:00hrs on Sunday with little between !
Was VERY tempted to use the "Skip to end of day" function, [time taken to get last {Sunday}scene 36 days !])
Will start updating the gameplay for the "NTR" , but I expect that there will be little difference between them.

Anyway enough of my rant,
Hope this helps,

1692090615718.png
If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Last edited:

Kjetteren

May 23, 2021
I see no reference to the lady threatening to call the police after watching from the stairs; should I ignore it?

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
The best thing to do with this game is to try it out a little, then download the gallery mod. Spare yourself the headache of this game way too grindy. I should have done that sooner.

Reactions: Savilesavile

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: v23 + IC + Gallery unlock by joelurmel

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 959 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

1.60 star(s) 53 Votes