djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
there are bugs (scenes) the mother in her room clock 12 and the other one at 15 i think and also mother in the bathroom in the same time as the dinner and also there is one after the dinner. the walkthrough is old and not clear after the changes.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Always the same things, the mc always asks what to do now?!!! A game where you have to guess the time of events is a tough nut to crack, people are stuck and nothing happens without mentioning that he can't do a lot. :sick:

Reactions: djsverige

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
everything has a schedule in this game if you don't find out the exact time to trigger the events you get stuck and nothing happens I hate this style of play, this is a big puzzle.
its at 18:00 when she meets elaine and asks for solution for the money. few times then she will get her there started.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 23
TRADUÇÃO PORTUGUES Br
Quem quizer a tradução eu fiz ela ficou boa e sem erros. vc tera que baixar a versão atual pois os arquivos que estou deixando aqui é apenas a tradução.

I described above about the translation I made of this game into Portuguese Br.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I took a stab at dialing in a few of the characters, but so far not many other fanartists are giving JD related fanart a go. I've posted a piece or two in the FotM fanart thread, since the games are essentially related...

https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-fan-art.30882/page-140

Most of the fan artist types in that thread are just obsessed with Melinda though...
:rolleyes:

If someone else wants to take a stab at dialing in a few of the JD characters, I posted up my research in the FotM Art Assets thread, starting at this post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-assets-for-fan-art.30849/post-9193055

More JD fanart would be nice!

Last edited:

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
So is there any Melinda Scnes in this ?

Just checked his patreon , only has 198 members .

Of only the Dev could make a Good game around Melinda , without it being a Madning Grindfest , may he'll get some support ?

Reactions: AdithyaVarma27

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
I am lost, please help me. How to persuade Jen to change her work for the 2nd time (to work in club)? Elaine blackmailed, I repeated conversation on Sunday at 18:00 several times. I got even ingame advice to repeat is one more time and then nothing.... Are there any relation or corruption requirements?

veselqku

Jul 11, 2017
I am lost, please help me. How to persuade Jen to change her work for the 2nd time (to work in club)? Elaine blackmailed, I repeated conversation on Sunday at 18:00 several times. I got even ingame advice to repeat is one more time and then nothing.... Are there any relation or corruption requirements?
Jenny needs to change her job .
To do this you need to be in the Living Rm @ 18:00hrs for 3 Sundays,
After that to advance some Late Night stuff with Naida,
You must again be in the Living Rm @ 18:00 hrs on another Sunday.

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes