Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
i dont trust this dev he will end up adding unexpected ntr
No. it is not unexpected !
Quote from Patreon page:-
"

The game will feature Melinda, in a "madam" or " brothel keeper" role (Open for suggestions from you guys. I may post a poll about it later, we have time as she won't appear in demo and first version)

Fetishes will include different stuff, milfs, lesbians, bbc, corruption, mmf, ffm, cuckolding..."

I could be wrong but I don't think the MC will be getting the "bbc" unless we get to play a female MC.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I could be wrong but I don't think the MC will be getting the "bbc" unless we get to play a female MC.
The female need to be present in this frisrt release.

I just whis he will had select protagonits gender to play with. Couse the game is around Je, not his kiddo.
If it will be chene choise your gender to play with I aboiusly play female MC.
But male I just pass.

Reactions: Jccurtis

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Just need to have played Tangled Up or Foot of the Mountains to know SNC is going to follow the same lazy "guess where to be at the exact time and place" grind fest bullshit formula again. On the other hand what's the point in improving when they're taking in at least a couple thousand a month with this formula when patrons don't seem to care.

Reactions: Sirren

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I played in the demo..strange, no interest..MC is almost unchanged-the same Daniel, only with a thick ass..and a smaller cock...the algorithm for constructing the script is the same as in FOTM,the red-haired girl with glasses is interesting,but Jenna does not have a zest at all ,she is far from Melinda!!I hope this is just the beginning,then there will be something new..:(

Reactions: Sirren and Kuzan92

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I'm pretty sure you all better prepare yoursevles for Jenny's corruption, because it's pretty obvious from the beginning.

The obsession over Melinda is amazing lol
It's just that Melinda was a really original character, unlike anyone else with her style..and this Jen is just another product of transformation with the help of Daz ,unremarkable, which abound in the vastness of games of this direction..

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"The story revolves around Jenny..."
...but, has "Male Protagonist" tag.

So....is this a multiple protagonist game? I'm thoroughly confused lol

Reactions: Jccurtis

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
After the shit he did with Melinda in the other game, I'm going to get away from it, in fact, I'm going to get away from any shit this developer does.
I suggest to the uploader to place the ntr tag as soon as possible, to avoid future confusion.
Whoever followed the other game, saw what happened,
And in this one he's asking for ideas, so everyone knows that fans of this genre are going to make a flood of requests in this regard.
I will ignore this topic. And let's be honest, this developer is in the wrong business, he doesn't know how to make a decent game, he doesn't know how to create a story, an animation that works, he doesn't know what he wants from his game, he keeps changing his mind in the middle of the game, puts a tag, then take it out, then put it back.
Anyway, good game for those who stay, and for those who have not yet learned from his other games.
Honestly, I researched the devs track record, and after discovering his abandonment rate, I won't even bother. The image quality, plus multiple abandoned games, and someone saying he rushed the ending of a game just to get the COMPLETED tag and move on to a new game...why even give another game a chance to let ya down? lol

Nov 19, 2017
Honestly, I researched the devs track record, and after discovering his abandonment rate, I won't even bother. The image quality, plus multiple abandoned games, and someone saying he rushed the ending of a game just to get the COMPLETED tag and move on to a new game...why even give another game a chance to let ya down? lol
Haha yeah very true, I never finished Foot of the Mountain game, anyways. Just played Tangled up mostly. But they did Abandon the Episode 2 version of it like 2 upgrades into the Fuckin' game too, Kinda Sad actually. Because their games have such great theories & premises, but they just lose, interest in completing the games. So they're making a shitty name for themselves.

1.60 star(s) 52 Votes