• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sadik123al

Aug 7, 2020
hi guys been trying to play this game but cant get it anywere trying to ad the saves to my extracted game have no idea how to other games are easy i just download the save file and extract it to my save file but this one would not work anyone that can help i apretiate thank you.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
What do you think domination route for Jen will involve. Do you think Melinda and Jen are having lesbian relationship. I’m beginning to think Cheryl is going to have sex with Jen or max. Waiting for threesomes.

kuzann

May 23, 2020
guys, how to trigger switch to lesbian channel? already go to living at 17.00 and nothing happen. And after i buy hall camera, i keep repeating the scene and no progress.
Below my point image. Screenshot_20220721_144418.jpg

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
I guess the person who works for him is on leave or something. That’s why the release was delayed and coding of the game wouldn’t have been done properly. We’ll get a proper update from someone whose a top tier supporter. The game for sure is v14 written v13 by mistake

Reactions: Hlextor

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

Unlocked

9 Likes
Good job mom slap this shit hid of mai character that he deserve far worse thin just a slap. He need his dick caged hup in chastity devise for good.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
I'm playing this game (V13) (like i played Foot of the Mountain moths ago) I'm having a little problem with this nurse scene.... as you can see on the left it ask for rise corruption to 25 but you can see my stats on the right....
Any suggestion???

40kk

Sep 2, 2019
I'm playing this game (V13) (like i played Foot of the Mountain moths ago) I'm having a little problem with this nurse scene.... as you can see on the left it ask for rise corruption to 25 but you can see my stats on the right....
Any suggestion???
I’m having the exact same issue

1.60 star(s) 52 Votes