ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
Thanks for sharing the teasers Ahchi. You always had our backs by sharing the game. Why ain't you doing it now?? I'm still stuck trying to subscribe to this dev but to no good. Hope you do share!
The developer has now created a antipiracy method that has led to the demise of the games pirates Every game is coded differently for every Patreon subscriber if you share the game you will get banned on patreon

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
The developer has now created a antipiracy method that has led to the demise of the games pirates Every game is coded differently for every Patreon subscriber if you share the game you will get banned on patreon
Damn... I didnt know that - thanks for the heads up mate.

I only tolerated the terrible game play coz the models are so hot but at least I won't have to bother with this clusterfuck of a game any more... & I ain't EVER going to pay a cent for it!!!!

Time to "unwatch"... later!!!

Jose Moran

Feb 9, 2019
I don't think that's true. because there are many other games that do share and are also on Patreon

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't think that's true. because there are many other games that do share and are also on Patreon
It's true, but that is only for the higher tier releases, there is a public version that they do not mind that is shared, but their idea of a public version is still $10.

He's also saying the person that "shares" that watermarked version will get banned on Patreon, not the dev.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Does anybody know how can i make Jenna work? I did everything. My relationship with her is over 200 hundred, I've rented my room to her friend like a hundred times but still, everytime they reunite she doesn't ask for work, should i just redo my walkthrough?
This is what I did to get Jenny working at the club,
(Fresh start using V25 ; aka Chapter One)

You need to give a lot more information for others to help you,
Posting a save would help also.

1.60 star(s) 53 Votes