Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
The game had becoming unbalanced again by V25.
So SNC decided to "Split" the game.
therefore V1 to V25 became "Chapter One",
And V26 became "Chapter Two Ver One" (Which was a "WEE" bit buggy)
If you want to play "Chapter 2" I would recommend that you start with "Chapter 2-ver 2" (JD2-v2).

hope this helps
Is there a separate thread for chapter 2?

hobbitt22

Jan 13, 2022
Have no idea…. As of today too I’ve tried subscribing but to no good. This being the reason if anyone wants to subscribe I’ll ready to shell the amount.
I had a look on patreon to see what was happening. Saw something about downloads being encrypted (? or something like) so as to prevent sharing. But as we are seeing teasers for V3 will wait till that is out before trying to subscribe.

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
I had a look on patreon to see what was happening. Saw something about downloads being encrypted (? or something like) so as to prevent sharing. But as we are seeing teasers for V3 will wait till that is out before trying to subscribe.
This is only for the top tier subscriptions. Rest releases are addressed as public.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
how d fuck the neighbor
You need to do this BEFORE Nadia goes to the yacht.
Takes a couple of attempts
Rel <280
20:00-Go living Rm,
------Call neighbor daughter,(New scene)
------Do you want to see?, Do It {-$100}
Rel>280
Go living Rm,
20:00-Go see where is Ashley,
------Don't you want to go out somewhere?
------Give her {-$200}
------Ashley is leaving,
------(New scene), Kiss her,
------Put aphrodisiac

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Looks like the stepped up anti-piracy measures have really been paying off... NOT!

Check out the five year/all graphs! Numbers are at the lowest levels since 2019...

It's also interesting where we've seemed to hit the point where potential uploaders aren't even bothering to grab the public versions anymore... Just checked a couple of other sharing sites, V25 is the most recent version I'm seeing.

My point is that before the anti-piracy measures were introduced, more people were willing to donate... sure, interest in the game has also dropped, but my point is that a number of people didn't mind donating to the cause (Patreon) before, but no longer do...

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Looks like the stepped up anti-piracy measures have really been paying off... NOT!

Check out the five year/all graphs! Numbers are at the lowest levels since 2019...

It's also interesting where we've seemed to hit the point where potential uploaders aren't even bothering to grab the public versions anymore... Just checked a couple of other sharing sites, V25 is the most recent version I'm seeing.

My point is that before the anti-piracy measures were introduced, more people were willing to donate... sure, interest in the game has also dropped, but my point is that a number of people didn't mind donating to the cause (Patreon) before, but no longer do...
Their last public version, Jen's Dilemma Ch 2 Version 2 - Public, is at the $5 tier on their Patreon.

No idea if it's intentional or a mistake to not have a free version but

A) good luck selling anything without advertising / marketing

B) nobody cares enough to do anything about it

C) any time spent on anti-piracy could have been spent on making content, improving the game

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Their last public version, Jen's Dilemma Ch 2 Version 2 - Public, is at the $5 tier on their Patreon.

No idea if it's intentional or a mistake to not have a free version but
It's intentional, it's not the watermarked version, it's their version of public, but most developer's public = free. Most (including myself) do not call that a public release.

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020

In your opinion, it turns out that if a person bought things or products in a store and donates them to another person, then in your opinion he is a thief? and if you bought something, it becomes yours but not the one who sold it

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
In your opinion, it turns out that if a person bought things or products in a store and donates them to another person, then in your opinion he is a thief? and if you bought something, it becomes yours but not the one who sold it
This forum is at it's heart a buccaneer forum. Piracy happens regardless, but some developers have learned that playing nice here can still attract new patrons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Savilesavile
1.60 star(s) 54 Votes