Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Will they be updating the main links to the chapter 2 v2? As I believe they are still chapter 1 v25

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Doing a "Fresh Start" with my Gameplay (JD2-v2)
While playing noticed a few things which leads to think that we will need to do another one soon,
a; we can do some household task twice in the same day (Cleaning the living Rm/Hall, doing the dishes) (Missing code?)
b; It is way TOO easy to get Relationship points for Jen while doing "daily"? chores,
we are told we need a minimum of 50 (Recommend >100) but it's easy to get 500+.
c: There still some clashes with the storyline, (Ashley/Naida can be in the hall at 09;00 and on the yacht !
d; when you buy Jen some underwear, you Not pay the $50 cost.

Ps if you had the "Payment bug" in v1 , your saves may be corrupted
Any melinda scenes?

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Is there any content with Melinda in this ?

Man , this Dev made the best milf and never utilized her to the full potential.
The Grindfest is mind numbing.

Reactions: Savilesavile

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
Someone knows where to find Jens Dilemma's step-by-step or some help how to play
For Everyone

The Game is not complicated at all ( for a proper detailed version search Ahchi on this thread and follow his instructions )

Here is a very simple explanation on how to get every scene Step wise

Phase 1

1. Collect love points by helping out in chores and doing other stuff at every hour

2. In the beginning there is no way to earn money

3. Money is earned later before that go to living room at 18 on every Sunday

4. After a few times Elaine will ask to rent your room do that a couple of times to earn money

5. Keep collecting love points and then keep on going in living room on Sundays at 18

6. Always stay in Elaine's favour by renting her the room

7. After a while she will convince Jenny for the job

8. For Nadia's Side you need to learn how to make website by having some study points and research at 18 in your room

9. After her website is made you can take pictures but tell Rowena first at 15

10. Post the pictures on the website keep repeating till you exhaust Options

Phase 2

11. We want to corrupt jenny further do this by inviting Elaine for renting room untill mc gets the idea of recording it

12. Of course this is only possible if you got all the scenes previously which just involves you chasing the character where ever they are

13. Then get the camera Record Elaine blackmail her by renting room and waiting

14. She will agree to corrupt your Mom then do the Sunday events of going to the beach and inviting Elaine

15. She will only do this if on Sundays while watching Tv you choose for how long will this situation continue remember that

16. Nadia is very prone to corrupting her own self she already is very much open to everything

17. Get more points love and corruption with her by going to Rowena's place and choosing the corruption options at nude beach

18. The rest is pretty much a repeating of this stuff

19. Gain more points to discover that you Mom and Sister are willing to do alot more for you

20. After corrupting her alot we will get the options to pimp Elaine out plus get her to work in a strip club

21. I personally enjoy me some pimping so I don't mind her getting kicked dicked down you will meet Melinda and Cheryl after getting a job at Daniel phone store

Last edited:

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
This in essence got me every scene possible in the game just understand the game and don't play it with just one hand :sneaky:

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
This game is all about corruption sharing and ntr Atleast from my perspective it isn't easy to play that's why I like it because it rewards some understanding of the characters and the game

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes