Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020

View attachment 3249510 View attachment 3249512
Thank you dear Ahchi for detailed information about the expected continuation:)(y)
As I understand it, this is a completely different game, but with the same characters, at least according to formal characteristics - a different MS and no transfer of statistics. All this is reminiscent of a joke about a woman and 100 goblins on a desert island. The respected author managed to drive himself into a logical dead end, when he needed to say something, but had nothing to add to what was said, and found a way out of the situation. It’s just that, in my opinion, the second part will end the same way, that is, in no way. You can of course add gangsters, blackmail, inferno and Russian spies :ROFLMAO:, but it’s like in a story about the fashion business, where the actions of the MC resemble fish on ice, the agony simply drags on, decorated with piquant scenes. But this is all purely my point of view, not imposed on anyone. I’ll be curious about which version Part 3 will start on:ROFLMAO:, or better yet, a new game with a pre-thought-out plot. Thank you very much again (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: ququ8815235

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
Hi all,
Here is a copy of my "Gameplay-[FS_V18_Beta]--[V25]"
It covers from a "fresh start" with V18_Beta,
then updates for V19 , V21(Public), V22(Public) , V23(Public), V24(Public) and V25 *
*End of "Chapter One"

Brought both routes close together in V23, so hopefully the "Open[NTR]" Gameplay will cover both routes.

Thanks to J'dore_59
You can download Version 18 here;-
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v24-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-9646440

Please note this is NOT a "walkthrough" but a record of my gameplay,
Therefore use as a guide only.

End of version/Gameplays saves included.
Note; Save 84-4-LT1 is the start of the v25 liner story View attachment 3036758 View attachment 3036759 View attachment 3036760 View attachment 3036761
Good luck and enjoy the game

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
Should I fresh start from v18 or from v19?

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes