Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Last post on Patreon page was on Dec 4,
Installed "JensDilemma2-V1-pc" (Dec 4)
Reported some bugs on Dec 5, (Got a reply)
Reported another issue/bug on Dec 6 (Got no reply)
Nothing heard since.

SNC should have released "JensDilemma2-V1-pc" for the "Thankyou very much" tier on Dec 11,
But as yet, has not.
Worryingly there has been no comments about the delay on SNC's Patreon page!

Olmec48$

May 2, 2020
Dude, no offense, I have nothing against you, I was once a fan of this developer, but after what he did in the last game, I'm not a fan anymore, I just look at the images (gallery mod), but why does he do that? He botched the last game and made a V2, which languished as a developer. He made this game practically unplayable for most people, he puts NTR and sharing in when the game was well advanced (as he did in the previous one), now he makes a V2 of this game too, what does he want? Falling into oblivion as a developer? In the previous game, he had an average of 800 patrons per month, he added NTR, went to over 1000 supporters (momentarily), then went downhill.
Man, this developer urgently needs people on the team who can give advice and not let him do one shitty thing after another.
Edit: I'm not complaining about the NTR and Sharing content, as that's the only thing that still keeps me hooked on this game. But as I said several times, he has to be more honest with people, warn about possible future fetishes, and thus gain people's trust and respect, it's not too late for that.
V&M, you ought to create a game that pleases you. You know everything that SNC does wrong. You could put your great knowledge to better use by giving us a game that reflects your vastly superior understanding of what should be in a truly entertaining game. Meanwhile, in my miserable stupidity, I thoroughly enjoy SNC's work and I hope to continue to do so for along time.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Alright man, I'm getting off topic, I'll leave it to those who really like the game the way it is. I have already deleted all my comments and turned off notifications. You're right, why keep arguing about something that won't change, right?
Good game to you. About me making a game, sorry, I don't know how to deal with that, and I don't even have the patience for it either.
I'll come back later just to delete this comment too.
lol yeah you right about this developer not being honest.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ahchi will you be updating your play through with the recent relationship changes now chapter 2 is out?
In "Chapter 2 " we have a fresh start, the Rel/Dom/Cor points we had in Chapter 1 are gone,
When you start you are given some points and cash and informed that you MUST meet two targets or it's "Game Over"
A) each Sunday you Must pay jenny $300 @ 16:00 in the Living Rm/Hall,
(this is bugged you can only pay the on first Sunday)
B) Jenny's relationship points must be above 50,

V1 is a wee bit buggy and some events are missing,
(should be fixed in V2,)

I have posted a copy of my "Chapter 2 V1 Gameplay" here
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v25-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-12397162
(Please note that due to V1 being so buggy it is likely that I will do a fresh start with V2)

I am slowly working my way through and and updating my Chapter 1 Gameplays
The biggest problem is slowing down the amount of Jen/Rel point we are getting so we do not bypass events.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
In "Chapter 2 " we have a fresh start, the Rel/Dom/Cor points we had in Chapter 1 are gone,
When you start you are given some points and cash and informed that you MUST meet two targets or it's "Game Over"
A) each Sunday you Must pay jenny $300 @ 16:00 in the Living Rm/Hall,
(this is bugged you can only pay the on first Sunday)
B) Jenny's relationship points must be above 50,

V1 is a wee bit buggy and some events are missing,
(should be fixed in V2,)

I have posted a copy of my "Chapter 2 V1 Gameplay" here
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v25-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-12397162
(Please note that due to V1 being so buggy it is likely that I will do a fresh start with V2)

I am slowly working my way through and and updating my Chapter 1 Gameplays
The biggest problem is slowing down the amount of Jen/Rel point we are getting so we do not bypass events.
Thank you for the time and effort you put into doing these play throughs!

Reactions: Ahchi

Dilemmauser

Nov 6, 2023
Guys is it true that you can fuck Jenny in tuesday and friday mornings? If it is true does anybody have a save (for part 1 ofcourse)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Show less

Happy Holidays from Elsa
I'm going to unlock this post after two days consecutively for each tier, so by 6 days it should be available for all tiers.

Version 1.1 of StudentXchange, you will get a feel of where the story is heading, and the mechanics of the choices, there are more things/routes in store for the next versions.

greyaz

Apr 11, 2022

Show less

Happy Holidays from Elsa
I'm going to unlock this post after two days consecutively for each tier, so by 6 days it should be available for all tiers.

Version 1.1 of StudentXchange, you will get a feel of where the story is heading, and the mechanics of the choices, there are more things/routes in store for the next versions.
Oh only for patrons
Female protagonist in this game?

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes