Aspy62

Jun 15, 2023
"Jen's Dilemma (Chapter) 2-ver 1" start with the MC having been kicked out of the house,
There are now two that MUST targets that must be met each week,
Target a, Jen/Rel (mrel) must be 50 points or more. (Easily met, should cause any problems).
Target b, Pay Jen $300 Each week (Sunday 16:00- Living Rm/Hall)
NOTE; the event where you pay Jenny is Bugged! You can only make the first payment!
Where you try to pay the second time it will skip to the "Living Rm 17:00 scene"
It will not take $300 from me and did not "End Game"

There are a number of bugs and a few missing events in ver-1 which should be fixed in ver-2,
[If so then (For the Gameplay) a "fresh start" with ver-2 might be in order]

You will need to "Plan" your moves in Chapter 2 and NOT rush in,
as it is possible to soft-lock at lease one side event, (make a save each day it really helps)
Im a bit confused...Chapter 2 v1? I didn't know the game was split into chapters, just versions as in v25 which is the latest and where I am up to. How do I begin chapter 2 ?

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
скажите а может кто ни буть взяться и доделать игру если ее забросили ? Tell me, can anyone take over and finish the game if it has been abandoned?

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
Hi all.
Here is my Gameplay for "Jen's Dilemma (Chapter) 2-ver 1" if any one wants it,
Please note as there are a few bugs and missing events in ver-1,
I will likely be doing a "fresh-start" with ver-2.

End of version save included.
Good luck and enjoy the game.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
можете ли вы выложить скриншоты и геймплей «Дилеммы Джен (Глава) 2-версия 1» в мега или другими раздатчиками , пожалуйста
can you post screenshots and gameplay of "Jen's Dilemmas (Chapter) 2-version 1" in mega or other distributors please

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes