estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: V6 + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 215 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: alranteesi

chenqiushi918

Jun 23, 2024
There is one that is incremental "[FS_V18]--[V25]" but you will have to use the appropriate version for each update,
(May contain an error as some have trouble triggering final scene)
And one that is a fresh start with V25 "Cpt_One-(V25)-Pt_1" but it only covers to when Jenny starts her second job.
(withdrawn "Part Two" as it messed up the later game, will rewrite when I have free time)
Thank you for your generous sharing

Reactions: Ahchi

mahena

Dec 26, 2021
Is there any walk-trough for this game? Currently I am stuck and nothing advances. From the screenshots, I suspect that I haven't discovered everything yet. Unfortunately, there is only little help/feedback from the game. The dialogs only contain non-helpful hints like "you should try more", but I do not know what or how. My specific questions are hidden in the spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes