Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Can someone give me a save file for the event where Jen starts working at the club? This is the second time I've played and the second time this event doesn't appear.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
btw the old patch from the previous game works in this game as well

there should be a small bug in v20, so u should also DL the broom_menu.rpy and put it into your game folder (and overwrite the old one).
broom_menu.rpy is for v20 only! I'm not shure, if it works with future versions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
v25 nothing new for broom_menu.rpy
hii new update is available

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JensDilemma-CH2v6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: alranteesi

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hey estrada777 I checked your Discord but couldn't find a link for Ch. 2 v2 and I don't know if this was asked before but I think I need to play that version in order to trigger a quest. Can you share it?
I don't think that's how it works. All of Ch2 is contained in the most recent build.

Reactions: Amon617

Spanker222

Aug 28, 2020
Guys help me out here...

So i want to start a game fresh, already deleted the old saves, but is there a way to delete the scenes from the gallery as to make it easy to track what scenes i still havent unlocked in the new run?

Also is there a way to reset the dialog skip? What i mean is as i already played the game before, when i press control key the dialog skips, and wanted it to only skip after i seen it in the new run. This is also to help me keep track of new dialog or repeated dialog.

EDIT: SOLVED

Found the solution in a Renpy thread.

That's stored in "persistent" file along with other general game settings. You'd need to remove the file both from the game saves folder and from AppData.

Last edited:

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
View attachment 3644661
Update - 14-Jun- 24
Hi all,
If anyone wants it, Here is an updated copy of my "Jen's Dilemma (Chapter) 2" Gameplay.
Now covers to the end of "V6"

Please use as a guide only,

IMPORTANT: To trigger the "Ring Quest"( event_3 ) you NEED to be using V2 !
(It will NOT trigger in any other versions)
use this link for V2:- https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-ch-2-v3-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-13089332

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
How am I supposed to install it? It doesn’t work from the saves after extraction the stuff into the game folder (

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes