Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Dilemmauser

Nov 6, 2023
View attachment 3729659
Hi all,
If anyone wants it, Here is an updated copy of my "Jen's Dilemma (Chapter) 2" Gameplay.
Now covers to the end of "V6"

Please use as a guide only,

IMPORTANT: To trigger the "Ring Quest"( event_3 ) you NEED to be using V2 !
(It will NOT trigger in any other versions)
use this link for V2:- https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-ch-2-v3-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-13089332

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
Hey Ahchi what is that incest v6 only file mean and what are we supposed to do with it

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hey Ahchi what is that incest v6 only file mean and what are we supposed to do with it
If you want incest.
It's contains a modified copy of "script.rpy" from V6.
Drag and drop into the "game" folder to change personal relationships
make a backup copy of your "script.rpy" first, just in case

Displayme

Dec 21, 2020
This game and all about it so so confusing.
think i will perhaps wait for a Remake, with a proper task/hint game play mechanism :p
Yeah, The game should be renamed "The DEVS Dilemma" or the "Dev Stew" just too confusing for me, but perhaps it's because i was not super Gung Ho about the game from the start..:) Have a nice day

• Haha
Reactions: HUNUTAN

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
No, your games already have enough futa content for all games in this forum. Maybe UFO has similar models, but they make all of those games too comical that it doesn't look fun, I mean WVM did a good job in the futa content.
guess you took all the butt-head content for this forum

• Haha
Reactions: Garrettino

Amon617

May 23, 2022
Hey estrada777 I checked your Discord but couldn't find a link for Ch. 2 v2 and I don't know if this was asked before but I think I need to play that version in order to trigger a quest. Can you share it?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How to get school scene which should be Jens first shoot? I keep triggering same scene on loop sunday 16h after going with jen on the beach alone, going to melinda to sign contract it's always the same scene. Bug or supposed to be that way and school scene is some other day and time to trigger?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
How to get school scene which should be Jens first shoot? I keep triggering same scene on loop sunday 16h after going with jen on the beach alone, going to melinda to sign contract it's always the same scene. Bug or supposed to be that way and school scene is some other day and time to trigger?
Just keep repeating this over and over again until you understand what madness is, and then you will understand the developer's intention and how to proceed with this game.)

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes