Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Im gonna leave here my impressions on the third atempt. This time there is a lot more content thatn the previous, but that also makes finding all the events in the gallery almost impossible. I dont know what combinations I have to create to trigger stuff cause it seems like the events where im stuck are not progressing no matter what.
there are events that i checked in the Rpys, and they have no continuation, at least written, but there seems to be images for some of them in the images folder. Nobody can pick the logic of this shit.

I complained already and know I keep working on the undersding of quantum mechanics, which is what this shit is
I feel better now

Well, I was searching the thread for a money cheat, and coudnt find it, but I found the console command by chance in one rpy file.

mny = 123456789

Or any other quantity you like

Last edited:
Reactions: ravven_7

Bagybeah

Sep 3, 2019
Sigh. You poor VN fans have been subjecting yourselves to virtual waterboarding. This VN is a mess imho. When I first looked I almost instantly closed it all down and rejected the idea completely.

BUT... I'm a compassionate fella and I genuinely feel sympathy for you folks. This VN being 720p scale based rather than 1080p sucks though.

At a minimum you deserve a UI upgrade/fix for this hideous presentation. I've wasted a few hours of my life doing just that today:

Was (some examples):
View attachment 3667123 View attachment 3667125 View attachment 3667131 View attachment 3667132
Now:
View attachment 3667135 View attachment 3667138 View attachment 3667142 View attachment 3667143 View attachment 3667141
View attachment 3667180 View attachment 3667181 View attachment 3667442
View attachment 3667309 View attachment 3667307
View attachment 3667682 View attachment 3667689

Current features implemented include UI overhaul (including consolidating the VN's Gallery properly), SanchoOptions (UI Tweaks which includes the feature requested by CutieLvr), Custom iPatch, and Toggled SideImages. Others pending analysis and motivation.

I'm not going to spend more time making the VN's Gallery more aesthetically pleasing since I might include SanchoGallery instead. I'll look at adding other Sancho features one at a time (I know y'all want an comprehensive guide) but I'm not yet convinced.

NO PROMISES.

Regards.
when can we expect the MOD Please

Alemania012024

Jun 2, 2024
Where can I find a guide for the V25 version, I'm just starting the game from the beginning and I want to unlock all the scenes. Please

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Where can I find a guide for the V25 version, I'm just starting the game from the beginning and I want to unlock all the scenes. Please
lol.. good luck and happy grinding.

If the hints and talsk ingame is so bad that you need a WT.
it should give you a hint about the quality of the game mechanics.

the game need a wt mod. not some pdf wt.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

This is same
What's new:
This version is more on the development of the story
Events for Jenny, start going with her to the beach, more than one time, then visit Melinda
Events for Nadia, start from going with her to the beach and then visiting Melinda (I suggest you keep the Melinda visit after you've done Jenny and Nadia beach)
The Jenny event at the beach and afterwards, include different small events at home and gym
I added a new fetish, which you can avoid if you don't like.
Thanks for your support

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020

This is same
What's new:
This version is more on the development of the story
Events for Jenny, start going with her to the beach, more than one time, then visit Melinda
Events for Nadia, start from going with her to the beach and then visiting Melinda (I suggest you keep the Melinda visit after you've done Jenny and Nadia beach)
The Jenny event at the beach and afterwards, include different small events at home and gym
I added a new fetish, which you can avoid if you don't like.
Thanks for your support
Thank you Akhchi, you make us happy as always :) (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: Savilesavile
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes