SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can't save on this version
btw, i play from v19 to v21 it takes just 10 minutes or less to unlocked all
that mtf SNC still the same HAHAHA
rest your mind, play another game
Then it's on your end, just loaded it up fresh, started the game and it saves just fine. Just randomly saving while I tab skip throughout the game.

1686802472172.jpeg

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
is there any progress indicator .... or im on infinite loop.....in other sandbox game at least got simple check list.. to track ur progress ... how you do it in this game..in FOTM u can use walkthrough as a guide.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
is there any progress indicator .... or im on infinite loop.....in other sandbox game at least got simple check list.. to track ur progress ... how you do it in this game..in FOTM u can use walkthrough as a guide.
I recommend using ahchi playthroughs . You definitely gonna need it.

Reactions: ToshinRaizen

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I don't think there is new pictures in the gallery since the v8 version. It's full and does not contains any animation...
Here is the gallery from V21. As you can see, each version has new images in the gallery. If you click on the pictures you can see the event again (also the animations)

screenshot0001.png
Video. Due to memory reasons I didn't show the complete event. Sorry, I checked all the galleries now, there were animations in other versions too.

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 54 Votes