PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I give up, I started a new game and I'm following every tip found here but I still cannot get Jenny to start working, nor can get to start working with Daniel, have done the living room 18:00 like a hundred times, went to the map at any time, cannot advance with the sis for the clothing, I've even invited elaine a thousand times, to no avail, please help.
View attachment 1911604

View attachment 1911609
welcome to snc world

• Sad
Reactions: Capt OA

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I give up, I started a new game and I'm following every tip found here but I still cannot get Jenny to start working, nor can get to start working with Daniel, have done the living room 18:00 like a hundred times, went to the map at any time, cannot advance with the sis for the clothing, I've even invited elaine a thousand times, to no avail, please help.
View attachment 1911604

View attachment 1911609
This might help,
Please use as a guide only (It's Not a "walkthrough" but a record of what I did in the Game)
Hope it helps.
Good luck.

sadik123al

Aug 7, 2020
my Save

Threesome with Rowena on beach
Sex with Ashley on pool (when she watch sex scene rowena +her bf)
oral +vaginal with Ashley on beach
Sex with rowena at toalet
Sex with ashley(vaginal or anal)+elein, Jenny at night (Jenny only oral) (from old version)
oral+sex with rowena on call (call at 12:00)

There more sex scenes with Ashley for example (all scenes are new except what u can have sex with three girls)
hi there how do i transfer your save to my game been trying so many thing cant do it

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
This might help,
Please use as a guide only (It's Not a "walkthrough" but a record of what I did in the Game)
Hope it helps.
Good luck.
Thanks a lot but I still cannot even get to buy the bikini at any time on any day, I cannot advance at all, too much grainy grinding, cannot ever get the kiss from Rowena, I'm sure I'm missing something but cannot figure this out, and following the guide using a single screen is hard, o say the least ... and the "built-in walkthrough is too cryptic" to say the least also ... does not say or explain how to get the be able to buy the clothes, for example, at least for me, it does not help, I think it's time to move to other not-so-grinding games ... this is too dependant on too many variables (yes, I've seen the code, and it has a lot of back and forth references, too many conditions and preconditions for my liking) ... these games should be more ... easy to go thru ...
thanks a lot for the effort and for sharing it, really appreciated ...

Reactions: hejiangyong

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
hi there how do i transfer your save to my game been trying so many thing cant do it
Copy the Save,
Go to where you installed the game.
Navigate to the "saves " folder, and paste the save within.
i.e.
E:\cert 18\Games\JensDilemma-V13-pc\JensDilemma-V13-pc\game\saves.

tonbohun

Oct 24, 2020
It's about the third or fourth girl's night were there is a hint in the dialogue,
about getting them something stronger to drink
definetly i replay from my v12 saves... and if you missed this opportunity you find yourself in a cycle with no alcohol forewer... So this is a bug thanks for help again achi

did you reached Rowenta mother in the house Achi? I find some pics think goes from pool foursome...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
definetly i replay from my v12 saves... and if you missed this opportunity you find yourself in a cycle with no alcohol forewer... So this is a bug thanks for help again achi

did you reached Rowenta mother in the house Achi? I find some pics think goes from pool foursome...
Yes, She caught Nadia and the Mc by the pool,
but as either option dumps you back home,
I think that we will have to wait for a future update.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Jenny can't work 4 times, I deleted the data
Sorry not sure what you mean.
Jenny's first (1st) job was working as a waitress in a "Cafe" (For Melinda)
Her second (2nd) job is working as a waitress in the "Club" where Elaine works,
She may now be working as a stripper in the club, ( Third (3rd) job ?)

hejiangyong

Aug 14, 2021
Sorry not sure what you mean.
Jenny's first (1st) job was working as a waitress in a "Cafe" (For Melinda)
Her second (2nd) job is working as a waitress in the "Club" where Elaine works,
She may now be working as a stripper in the club, ( Third (3rd) job ?)
I'm not good at English

hejiangyong

Aug 14, 2021
I bought it in the store. Sunday course , sometimes , She can't be allowed to attend classes at home on Sunday. Which step is missing?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I bought it in the store. Sunday course , sometimes , She can't be allowed to attend classes at home on Sunday. Which step is missing?
There are two Sunday Lessons/photo events @ 18:00 Sunday.
The first on is before Elaine corrupts Jenny (you will need to stop Elaine visiting on Sunday)
and Nadia must have >= 100 Relationship points.
Nadia will model other clothes/outfits. (I missed this event as I went straight for Jenny's second Job)

The second is after Jenny gets a new job and finds out about the web page.
This time you will be able to take nude photo of Nadia.
Again it's at 18:00 Sunday.

hejiangyong

Aug 14, 2021
There are two Sunday Lessons/photo events @ 18:00 Sunday.
The first on is before Elaine corrupts Jenny (you will need to stop Elaine visiting on Sunday)
and Nadia must have >= 100 Relationship points.
Nadia will model other clothes/outfits. (I missed this event as I went straight for Jenny's second Job)

The second is after Jenny gets a new job and finds out about the web page.
This time you will be able to take nude photo of Nadia.
Again it's at 18:00 Sunday.
thank you

1.60 star(s) 53 Votes