Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How do I know how many days I play?
You can count them if you want, but it does not really matter ,
because it is your actions (or the number of times you do something) that will trigger events.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
yes.............grind and grind just to get to the point to see Mom in a three some with some other guy!!! How is that a reward for all the GRINDING?????
Nope
Not even that !
Elaine is Not your Mom .
:LOL:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Nope
Not even that !
Elaine is Not your Mom .
:LOL:
someone said that Mom, Elaine and the black guy go to mom's room and have a 3 some. Mc gets to watch from the outside window. I heard this and decided I have had enough of this game. I"m ok with grinding as long as the MC get's the reward. Not going to grind so some guy that just popped into the game gets lucky!

Reactions: Crazymic79

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
someone said that Mom, Elaine and the black guy go to mom's room and have a 3 some. Mc gets to watch from the outside window. I heard this and decided I have had enough of this game. I"m ok with grinding as long as the MC get's the reward. Not going to grind so some guy that just popped into the game gets lucky!
They were Lying. Mom does NOT have any sex in the game as yet.
Elaine visits your mom most days.
Rob the Black guy distrusts Elaine so accompanies to your house once
While there, they stay in the living room , that's it.
Elaine is a soiled dove. and hires your bedroom so she entertain customers.
She has a threesome with two white guys, which you can secretly watch from the stairs.

(At this point , most are so hot and bothered about someone other that themselves having sex
That they have likely miss the clue/hint about the mc and storyline)

Reactions: ann87ra

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Some of the people in this thread like the M, and salesman Ahchi really want to promote this bad game, the preview on page 1 has been changed to attract more players, the struggle is real.

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
They were Lying. Mom does NOT have any sex in the game as yet.
Elaine visits your mom most days.
Rob the Black guy distrusts Elaine so accompanies to your house once
While there, they stay in the living room , that's it.
Elaine is a soiled dove. and hires your bedroom so she entertain customers.
She has a threesome with two white guys, which you can secretly watch from the stairs.

(At this point , most are so hot and bothered about someone other that themselves having sex
That they have likely miss the clue/hint about the mc and storyline)
With as much GRIND as there is with this game I can understand why they are upset that others besides MC is having sex!!! Some Reward there!!!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
With as much GRIND as there is with this game I can understand why they are upset that others besides MC is having sex!!! Some Reward there!!!
Yes.
And we are still missing three "Stats"!
I can foresee a lot more grinding if we get the remaining stats one by one,
If we are lucky ,We will get them all at once ,
At which point we will have to decide whether or not to start a new game.
As to the getting a reward;
I don't think Elaine is one of the Mc's love interest. (that would cause a LOT of trouble)
The Mc has not got cash to pay Elaine for her services
And as for Jen and Ash ,
It is still too early in the game, we are only on update 3.0.
We need time to seduce/corrupt them.
If they want instant reward they could try "College Bound" or "A.O.A"'s Jade route.

Reactions: Sk8587

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Yes.
And we are still missing three "Stats"!
I can foresee a lot more grinding if we get the remaining stats one by one,
If we are lucky ,We will get them all at once ,
At which point we will have to decide whether or not to start a new game.
As to the getting a reward;
I don't think Elaine is one of the Mc's love interest. (that would cause a LOT of trouble)
The Mc has not got cash to pay Elaine for her services
And as for Jen and Ash ,
It is still too early in the game, we are only on update 3.0.
We need time to seduce/corrupt them.
If they want instant reward they could try "College Bound" or "A.O.A"'s Jade route.
no not instant. But there should be some build up. Such as more hugging, kissing, cuddling ect at least by now in the game. Maybe even Jen opening up to MC a bit more.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
no not instant. But there should be some build up. Such as more hugging, kissing, cuddling ect at least by now in the game. Maybe even Jen opening up to MC a bit more.
You can get a hug from Jen.
And a number of scenes are slowly changing (Maybe too slowly)
Also some options that we should have had access to but are not in the game yet.
Hugging Ash and making lewd suggestions.

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
I've had a relationship with Jenny up to 75. But when I look at Jenny from behind the window, there is an image that the relationship with Jenny should be more than 35

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I've had a relationship with Jenny up to 75. But when I look at Jenny from behind the window, there is an image that the relationship with Jenny should be more than 35
I had the same problem. I assume it is a bug or that content is not finished yet. The game seems to be in very early stages. Exercising seems to have no effect too.

Reactions: amin2020 and Ahchi
1.60 star(s) 54 Votes