Geordun

Jan 11, 2022
So I'm stuck, like I can't go outside at all, the button is greyed out for me, whats up with that?
You need to unlock the Map,
Go to hall @ 15:00 , (Nadia and Rowena)
Read dialogue, Research page (Takes 6 Days)
Go to hall @ 15:00 , (Nadia and Rowena)

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
In the Android version, since the release of this game, the problem of the font background (white bar) that dialogues are not clear has not been solved

Reactions: Legal1709

Geordun

Jan 11, 2022
I'm stuck and I can't move forward to see if you can help me:
With the sister:
- In the morning if I visit her I can have sex, for giving her her piercing.
- If I go when she is reading I can't do anything.
- When she is with her friend, she tells me and a message comes out that I need money and a job.
- In the bathroom I ask him to give me a handjob and he tells me to fuck off.
- In the photo session I always get the same scene and I can't go to the clothing store.
With work: If I try to go look for a job, they always tell me to come back later.
With the uncle: She pays me for the room, but there's not much I can do.
With Mother:
- If I watch TV sometimes the hug scene comes out but it doesn't let me move on.
- if i try to go into the bathroom she tells me i need her to work to get ahead. If I help her at 7:00 p.m.
- I can kiss her on her lips but she doesn't return the kiss.
- If I go at 6:00 p.m., my aunt appears and she always makes me.
- At night if we watch TV together it puts on a movie and then a documentary.
- When I go to her room, if I try to enter without knocking, she lets me spy on her through the window.
This could give you a few clues
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v19-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-9656626

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018

Unlocked

This version continues the story, most events are related to asking Elaine for help with Cheryl so she doesn't tell Stewart. In a previous version, Elaine took the main character to the beach and they have met Melinda and Daniel, Daniel says that he needs to see the mc as soon as possible and asks him to pass by the shop during the next day, well that's it, the day has come and it's time to visit the shop now, and the story goes on from there.
This will require several visits to the shop.
Plus additional scenes when Nadia plays the prank on him with the help of Rowena, if you didn't do it first time, do it now again so you can unlock many things with Jenny.
There are 17 animations:
2 with Elaine
1 with Melinda
1 with Nadia
1 with Nadia and Rowena
12 with Jenny
Thanks for your patience.
I'm guessing the one scene with melinda is with daniel?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Jesus christ this game is a god awful, inevitable ntr, grindfest. I don't think I've ever played a worse game. I stopped playing after 30 minutes, but I saw people having problems with the grind so I threw together a quick cheat menu.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To install, drop into the game folder. Use by pressing the k key ingame.

If the dev (if you can even call them that) doesn't change variable names this should work for all future versions. That being said if it breaks I will not update this, this game is really REALLY bad.

Dacky01

Jan 3, 2023
I have a fix 4 ya ...
Dont start, game its a crap

Just download ''UNREN'' and open all images because you will never see any scene or if you are willing to grind TO DEATH.

D
I have a fix 4 ya ...
Dont start, game its a crap

Just download ''UNREN'' and open all images because you will never see any scene or if you are willing to grind TO DEATH.
how to fix please tell me how to download

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I have no problem with grindy games, but only when they work properly. Got Jenny and Nadia well over 500 relation and Nadia 25+ Domination and still the absolutely same stuff. It still says the stuff about Elaine at 18:00 and bla bla bla 60 score and Jenny started work at the club, but i don't even have any clue what club are we talking about. Elaine fucked basically the entire city in my room and still no change. The trigger conditions seem to be very buggy and spcific.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jambalam

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Start a new game and share the save file
I'm guessing that you need a save because of the fucked up menu...

Here's a save for the very beginning of the game. It's on page 5 because I have previous saves already. You may be able to rename it 1-1-LT1 maybe if that's an issue...

As for the fucked up menu, loss of points, etc. I do have to wonder if the developer is just fucking with all of us at this point.

Reactions: Billshwr

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ok thanx buddy but tell us how do we fucking trigger scenes :

- 18:00 hall
- bathroom mom early mid day till 16h
- mom first job in strip club
I'll leave that to others to explain. I gave up on 'playing' this game a long time ago and just use the Renpy console now to go to scenes and edit variables to trigger scenes. Even this approach is problematic due to the convoluted nature of everything.

I activate the console using unren.bat, which is available elsewhere on this forum (use the forum search).

Note that I have zero interest in attempting to mod the interface in this game. SU Re-Imagined is my primary focus atm. I've given suggestions r.e. what I think should be done to improve JD gameplay, but the developer's 'attitude' towards everything doesn't sit well with me atm..

Also, is it just me, or do a number of the animations seem a little too fast now?

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes