Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Is it important to help milenda with Jenny to progress Jenny storyline?and what to do after telling Melinda that Jenny sometimes come to that beach??plz help
Go back to the nude beach with jenny,

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
That's ok. the scene happen when Jenny take you to the Trees
I've tried to take Jenny on every Sunday on the nude beach and this scene is not coming. Is there any other scene of Jenny which we have to trigger/see first?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I've tried to take Jenny on every Sunday on the nude beach and this scene is not coming. Is there any other scene of Jenny which we have to trigger/see first?
Have you done the event at 15:00 where Nadia spikes your juice,
And you end up in a hotel room with jenny *Alone ? mrel => 400

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Here's my save I've given Nadia gift pass and can you tell me what I am doing wrong or which scene I am missing
Hi,
Downloaded you save and gave it a try,
And did the event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
I'm don't know what is going on, Your save worked fine on my computer.
Have you used any mods? Have you been to the Nudebeach more than 5 times with Jenny and Eliane?
no I have not tried any mods and yes I have gone to nude beach with Jenny and eliane more the 5 times

Last edited:

lucifer2430

Feb 10, 2023
Hi, I've made some progress now that the mother is already working, but I'm stuck, how can I put the camera in the living room to see the conversation with the mother's friend?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi, I've made some progress now that the mother is already working, but I'm stuck, how can I put the camera in the living room to see the conversation with the mother's friend?
Go to living Rm at 17:00 It used in an attempt to blackmail her friend into helping you

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm don't know what is going on, Your save worked fine on my computer.
Have you used any mods? Have you been to the Nudebeach more than 5 times with Jenny and Eliane?
For some reason it looks like your game is not seeing "$ mfuckedsober"
If you have "Console" access, please check that "mfuckedsober" >= 1.
If not ,(or you do not have console access) redo hotel sex scene with Jenny and retry.

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes