Vigilanty

Mar 4, 2023
Cannot trigger this scene, need help " Ashley will rat on Ahchi, Join them, Stop everything now and go to your room" i cannot find join them option.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Cannot trigger this scene, need help " Ashley will rat on Ahchi, Join them, Stop everything now and go to your room" i cannot find join them option.
Have you installed the "Hall camera" also have you checked if Ashley need some more "Strong Drink"?
If she runs out of strong drink you will not get the option until you get her some more.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Why add options for music if it don't work? I'm playing the game but there's no music but you can adjust it. I have it to the max and still nothing.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
btw the old patch from the previous game works in this game as well

there should be a small bug in v20, so u should also DL the broom_menu.rpy and put it into your game folder (and overwrite the old one).
broom_menu.rpy is for v20 only! I'm not shure, if it works with future versions
is there a real way to implement the mods? When I click to download them, it goes to a screen with words but I don't know ANYTHING about coding. please fix it so we can download then save them to the folders.

Vigilanty

Mar 4, 2023
Have you installed the "Hall camera" also have you checked if Ashley need some more "Strong Drink"?
If she runs out of strong drink you will not get the option until you get her some more.
yes installed hall camera, need to do about drink, thanks for the help

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Is there someone than can give me a sample ren'py code to add an entry named "Replay gallery" with a least 1 scene named "scene anam" ?
I'm not good enough with Ren'py to do this but I can add all the what I have identified in the game to do this.
I think this game need this to have a better feeling.
TIA

Last edited:

chuck1223

Jan 19, 2019
OK .
Please try this on SUNDAY go to the beach.
(Should see man from cell shop, May need to repeat)

At 16:00 go to mom's room and "Enter" (Do Not Knock)
Repeat until you can use the stairs to look in her window

Rent your room out to Elaine,
But this time choose new option "watch from the stairs"

Next Day (Before 18:00) click on [Map]
(Hopefully now you should be able to buy sis a bikini for her photoshoot)

this should open up the game for you.

Good luck.
Thanks for your help

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes