Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I have the higher tier but have also not had acsses to these scenes as well. Just wondering if you guys think that the MC will eventually whore out Jen and what is the domination path going to involve?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I have the higher tier but have also not had acsses to these scenes as well. Just wondering if you guys think that the MC will eventually whore out Jen and what is the domination path going to involve?
Eh, hopefully not on the whoring out. That's chosen NTR or treating your supposed mother like an object, and psychotic behavior. Would drop the support of the game 100% if it goes that route. It's already poor writing that someone supposedly against a work outfit that was too short in just a few short days/weeks is stripping publically, so this game will make even less sense than any of the otherrs at that point.

And yes i know some can't wait to have her NTR the MC, or him corrupt her like a 2-bit whore, but gameplay wise it would turn off as many as it probably turrned on, but I could be in the minorrity here and don't prefer to see family members or supposed LI's for the MC be sluts and whores to any dude with a dick and some cash. There are already a ton of games like that on F95.

Reactions: holaje12 and EJW
Aug 1, 2022
Eh, hopefully not on the whoring out. That's chosen NTR or treating your supposed mother like an object, and psychotic behavior. Would drop the support of the game 100% if it goes that route. It's already poor writing that someone supposedly against a work outfit that was too short in just a few short days/weeks is stripping publically, so this game will make even less sense than any of the otherrs at that point.

And yes i know some can't wait to have her NTR the MC, or him corrupt her like a 2-bit whore, but gameplay wise it would turn off as many as it probably turrned on, but I could be in the minorrity here and don't prefer to see family members or supposed LI's for the MC be sluts and whores to any dude with a dick and some cash. There are already a ton of games like that on F95.
Judging by the screenshots and the developer's track record, the probability of having NTR and her being turned into a slut is pretty high. And I don't doubt that there will be NTR with his sister too, seeing some images of her seeing the other couple having sex, her expression.
Maybe that's what I described in my review anyway, the developer may be digging his own grave.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Judging by the screenshots and the developer's track record, the probability of having NTR and her being turned into a slut is pretty high. And I don't doubt that there will be NTR with his sister too, seeing some images of her seeing the other couple having sex, her expression.
Maybe that's what I described in my review anyway, the developer may be digging his own grave.
Which games previously had the whore/slut/NTR parts? I don't remember that being in FotM but I did stop playing due to having to redo the grind multiple times. I vaguely recall melinda having to fuck some dude but can't remember if there was a way to get around that or if it was required. Never played the otherrs, so can't recall.

I get corruption happening but whoring out/NTR and corruption aren't the same thing. I guess we'll see. If it goes that way it will, will support dev's that have other more appealing things, which is sad because Jen's character, and Cynthia are both gorgeous, we'll see.

paginou

Nov 20, 2018
Making the route spill far into the game is an absolutely terrible idea, and every game that has done it has received MASSIVE backlash. Why... because when you attract a certain audience, in this case harem fans, and then add something like ntr, the direct antithesis, along the line, you've gone against what your core audience wants. Either you do both routes from the beginning, or you don't do it at all. Look at what happened to Foot of the Mountains. Dev added a route into the game, and people were understandably pissed off. You can't cultivate a harem audience, then pull the old switcheroo and expect it to go well.

alraeesi3

Aug 3, 2020
What's in it:

Nadia annoyed by mc behaviour in different events so she decides (players decision) to rat on him, still in progress

Nadia / mc scenes

Nadia / Jenny scenes

Jenny/mc scenes in many places, some of them are linked to beach event with Elaine

Cheryl visit event repeatable

Cheryl meets up with mc alone small event for now

Fixed few events that were missing in previous versions

Thank you

QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
hi,
can anyone help me with installing the IDK JENNA WT MOD ?
I've try to install it in differents ways and the dialogs works, but i got no picture showing up, just a black screen.
Can anyone please help?
thanks in advance

QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
This is what i found, it is suppose to be the walktrough for the game:
JEN'S DILEMMA - VERSION 14P +WT MOD +SAVE BY SERIALNUMBERCOMICS WIN/MAC/ANDROID

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes