polishguy332

Apr 26, 2020
Ok, you also need to have gone to the normal beach a few times as well until you get something like this:-
XXX Sunday
09:00-Go MC's Rm,
------Internet, Get Help,
------Jenny, [Back], Ashley, RETURN,
------Return, Go Living Rm, Relax, why not?
------(New option)
------<Maybe I should try to go with Jenny alone> <<<<<<<<<this unlocks the voucher and nude beach with Jenny.
------sunscreen{-$10} Use on yourself,
------Ashley, Can I untie The top?
I've been to the beach many times with Ashley and I don't even remember being with Jenny and I don't have the option of going to the beach with jennyalone

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I've been to the beach many times with Ashley and I don't even remember being with Jenny and I don't have the option of going to the beach with jennyalone
Do you get this option when you "Shop Online" while in the MC's Rm?
This-0ption.jpg
If you do , Buy it , then ensure that you go to the Living Rm/Hall at 12:00 hrs on SATURDAY.
If you do not get this option , then you need to chase other events.

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
I still can't believe this shitty dev hasn't fixed this white text in white frame on Android LIKE HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO MAKE IT BLACK, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY HE STILL BOTHERS WITH DOING THE ANDROID VERSION

Reactions: Sihirbazxxx

polishguy332

Apr 26, 2020
Do you get this option when you "Shop Online" while in the MC's Rm?
View attachment 2984330
If you do , Buy it , then ensure that you go to the Living Rm/Hall at 12:00 hrs on SATURDAY.
If you do not get this option , then you need to chase other events.
I bought it but at 12 on Saturday I have no option to give it to her. Maybe something got bugged and it disappears? Is there any command to receive this?

Aspy62

Jun 15, 2023
Girls night V24
21:00 Go living Rm; (Thursday and Friday)
Nadia/Steward
a) 09:00 Go living Rm; (Will trigger her going later in the day once Jenny start "Night" shift)
b) 18:00, Go living Rm; (Once Jenny start "Night" shift, Not Sunday)
c) From 18:00, MC's Rm, Call Melinda (Every 3rd call)
d) 15:00 Go living Rm ; (1st time on Saturday, ALL other times on Sunday)
I'm up to about day 200 on V18 fresh start following your gameplay. I have a significant corruption points difference for Jenny, your gameplay showing 184 but mine showing only 119. Is this stopping a) Elaine's second overnight stay b) girls nights out and c) switch TV to lesbian channel as none of these options have come up. Will they occur later in the game and what's the best way to raise Jenny's corruption points.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm up to about day 200 on V18 fresh start following your gameplay. I have a significant corruption points difference for Jenny, your gameplay showing 184 but mine showing only 119. Is this stopping a) Elaine's second overnight stay b) girls nights out and c) switch TV to lesbian channel as none of these options have come up. Will they occur later in the game and what's the best way to raise Jenny's corruption points.
Are you using V24? because it sounds like you been hit by a "Retro- active" event,
I not sure if this is causing a "Soft-Lock" or just "Delaying" the event/s!
I have attach below (If you want it) my save for Day 200.
As there a number of conflicts with "Retro-Active" events introduced since V18,
I am considering whether or not to do a "Fresh Start" at the end of V25, and to rewrite my "Gameplays"

Reactions: Bop123

Aspy62

Jun 15, 2023
Are you using V24? because it sounds like you been hit by a "Retro- active" event,
I not sure if this is causing a "Soft-Lock" or just "Delaying" the event/s!
I have attach below (If you want it) my save for Day 200.
As there a number of conflicts with "Retro-Active" events introduced since V18,
I am considering whether or not to do a "Fresh Start" at the end of V25, and to rewrite my "Gameplays"
You were right, I was using the old V18 Beta FS, not the newer V18 -V24. I'll start the game again within the newer updates and see if I can catch up on the missing scenes. Thank you

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
You were right, I was using the old V18 Beta FS, not the newer V18 -V24. I'll start the game again within the newer updates and see if I can catch up on the missing scenes. Thank you
That won't work ,
My gameplays are "Expanded" with each new version released, Not "Replayed" with each new version.
Hence if you look at the top of the page it will tell which version I was using at that point.
If you want/need a copy of Version 18 , Thanks to J'dore_59
You can download it here;- https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v24-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-9646440

Elcuevo

May 12, 2023
¿Puede alguien ayudarme? Empecé el juego desde el principio con las partidas guardadas de Ahchi, pero cuando llego a la versión 8, veo que empieza desde el principio. ¿Cómo puedo poner el guardado de Ahchi en el juego y comenzar con su versión?
Gracias

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Para los que les ha pasado lo mismo he empezado con este save
JD8,0,2(FS)D109aD111inc(R).
If you are using the Version 8.02 Gameplay, please Stop.*
That "Gameplay" has been superseded by "Gameplays-Jen's_Dilemma[FS_V18]--[V24]"
This "Gameplay" covers from the start of the game (using Version 18) to the end of V24
Thanks to J'dore_59
You can download Version 18 here;-
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v24-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-9646440

(*By V 16 the game had became so "unbalanced" due to "retro-active" updates.
that it was unplayable for new players,
The first attempt at rebalancing in V17 did not work , but with V18 the game was once again playable)

Attach below is a copy of the current "Gameplay" and my day 200 save if you want it.

Good luck and enjoy the game

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
Come on guys v25 is already been released plus v26 teasers..... someone please share something!! I keep trying to subscribe but its a waste of time....

dpgoddd

Nov 20, 2021
Just downloaded the game and pic quality is way worse compared to screenshots. Is there a way to fix it?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Jen's Dilemma V25, plus a teaser from version 26

The above is a teaser from version 26, chapter 2
This is the same version as
This is the end of chapter one of Jen's Dilemma, I did this to reduce the game size and all the problems with the save files, chapter two will start with all players on the same page.
This version is a linear story, no free roaming in locations, it starts once you have done major events, such as Jenny's new work, girls night, MC visits to Melinda and so on...
As usual it contains several animations, with Nadia, Cheryl, Rowena, and Rowena's mom.
Please report bugs and errors.
Thank you

1.50 star(s) 60 Votes