Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Jen's Dilemma [Ch. 3 v4.0] [SerialNumberComics] - Compressed

Win/Linux [155 MB]
- - - -

Mac [149 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
After a long time, I came across this again, decided to download it, and to my zero surprise, the same old shit.
Man, seriously, how can anyone like this shit show? Totally random, the developer is shooting in all directions, clearly has no story to tell. The only thing missing is for MC to get his ass kicked too, and I have no doubt that will happen.
Seriously, take a look at Latest Updates, you'll find something much better, this is mental diarrhea.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
JensDilemma-CH3v4.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: alranteesi

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
After a long time, I came across this again, decided to download it, and to my zero surprise, the same old shit.
Man, seriously, how can anyone like this shit show? Totally random, the developer is shooting in all directions, clearly has no story to tell. The only thing missing is for MC to get his ass kicked too, and I have no doubt that will happen.
Seriously, take a look at Latest Updates, you'll find something much better, this is mental diarrhea.
I think the only ones playing this now like the NTR aspect we can assume. They lost anyone who didn't like that when they went to Jenny becoming a whore, which the the second version expanded on. Ah well, too bad others couldn't get the characters and actually make a decent story with them.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
They lost anyone who didn't like that
Nah, it's absolute dogshit mess of a game. You can't even get the incest lovers to play it...

Sigh. You poor VN fans have been subjecting yourselves to virtual waterboarding. This VN is a mess imho. When I first looked I almost instantly closed it all down and rejected the idea completely.
When someone equates the game to waterboarding, well.

He then abandoned doing the mod halfway through, then you know how bad it is...

Reactions: Gu Changge

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
i concur,story has no direction.i just download the update ripped the images and fap to it.
and the delete :KEK:

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I saw the general rating. I would like it best if someone who appreciated both the strengths and weaknesses of FotM answers these:
  1. Is Jen's Dilemma (JD) just as kinky as FotM in general?
  2. How hot is whatever incest is in JD? Is this kink well catered to?
  3. Is gameplay improved vs. FotM, especially when it comes to signaling the player when there's nothing new to be gained by further repeating any given event?
10x

1.50 star(s) 64 Votes