Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
stuck at gift for jenny sometime the shop appears sometimes don't make do i pass throught Chapter 1 (v25)
Gifts for jenny,
The shop appears for two events, Nadia's clothes and Gift's for Jenny,
To trigger Jenny's items in the shop you need to visit jenny in a room on Sunday morning,

11:00-Go Jen's Rm, (New Scene), Are you OK?
------Give her a hug,{Jen/Rel+1}
------(JEN GIFTS UNLOCKED)

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
The Game Isn't That Incomprehensible If You Use My Guide :ROFLMAO: it's mostly a simpler way to reach the end try searching for that in this thread it worked for me in the first version flawlessly and even in later version with some basic knowledge of the scenes

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
This isn't rocket science it's just something hard to understand and it becomes really hard if you are a little bit horny

Aug 31, 2020
if you take the guide from the start, yes it works. but after 7 hours of play, nothing tells us if we are on day 135 or 23... moreover since we did not do the quests in the same order as the guide, it is impossible to know which version or where we are. that's what's difficult. the guide only indicates one way

Aug 31, 2020
well...
finally I have a new scene after two days of research. I clicked anywhere, on the evening map, nothing is displayed and suddenly, miraculously there was a club....nothing indicated it, not even the black squares like during the day .
really, there is no order...

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
Why not click around things and find out the map is there weren't you curious enough to just click it either way ?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Jen's Dilemma Ch 3 Version 4 - Public
New
28 minutes ago

Samer version
What's new:
  • New movie with mc in it, you need corruption and relationship points
  • Joshua/Wanda addition, both when they come to visit the mc and when the mc visits him during the day
  • New choices when mc returns from the club visit, big event, different choices
  • Additional images in different locations
Thanks for your support.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Jen's Dilemma Ch 3 Version 4 - Public
New
28 minutes ago

Samer version
What's new:
  • New movie with mc in it, you need corruption and relationship points
  • Joshua/Wanda addition, both when they come to visit the mc and when the mc visits him during the day
  • New choices when mc returns from the club visit, big event, different choices
  • Additional images in different locations
Thanks for your support.
Shiiiii no Mel scenes again? Noooooo. Nooooo..

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
screenshot0001.png
Hi all,
If anyone wants it, Here is an updated copy of my "Gameplays-Jen's_Dilemma-3-[FS-v2(F)]-[v4]"
which now covers to the end of "v4"
Please note this was a Fresh Start with V2 using my "Unofficially" fix for the "Study Bug"!
The "Study Bug" has been Fixed by SNC since V3
Please use as a guide only,

End of version saves included,

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

1.50 star(s) 64 Votes