davesmithe

Oct 31, 2021
can somebody help me, i start play this game and im stuck at the begining. i can only up relation and dont know what to do
Like almost everyone here that plays this game, you may have to wait until Ahchi release his latest guide to help with the grind. So either wait patiently or use some of his older guides up to a point. just search for his older posts for them.

Reactions: misha100500

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Anyone knows how to trigger first and fifth (last) scene from the gallery number 8?
For first one friday movies with both of them, follow ashley, reduce temperature. Still don't know how to trigger last scene in gallery 8.

Last edited:

FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
I just started playing this game. I have Jen's relationship at 189; however, I am not able to trigger the event to have her start her job at the club. What do I need do to?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Anyone knows how to trigger first and fifth (last) scene from the gallery number 8?
For first one friday movies with both of them, follow ashley, reduce temperature. Still don't know how to trigger last scene in gallery 8.
First picture after the cinema. Last (5) girls night.
screenshot0021.png
screenshot0003.png

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Hi all,
sorry about the mess,
My choices are :- (a) go back to "JD_[V17,0-FS]_D104--D106" and to replay from there,
trying to trigger "Elaine second coming" before Girls-night kicks in,
The problem with this is that I will still be playing with a "Patched/Fixed" version of a bugged game.

or (b) to restart with V18_Beta, which does not need the above "Patches/Fixes"
as these have already been fixed,

I have decided to restart with V18_Beta [as V18(Public) is not yet available]
That is because V17 is Not playable without "Patches/fixes".

I will try to keep as close as I can to JD_[V17,0-FS] up to Day 104.
Thank you for restarting, the time you put into your game plays is appreciated!

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
hi guys, I seem to have lost the ability to take Jen/Elaine alone to the beach in V18, does anyone know what to do? and, is there actually a chat between Daniel and MC at his store, or is this foreseen in the next update?

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Can someone explain to me the end points of the game quest for this 0.18 update? I have high relationship values with both girls (450+) and I don't see any new scenes with them anymore. I think I have already gone through all the combinations of behavior and responses in dialogues with them. But nothing changes in the hints, I can't see progress in percentages or completed quests anywhere in the game.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
how to get jenny relationship!!!
Ahchi has listed here the points you can get after Jenny starts working.
Screenshot_6.png

Before Jenny starts working, there are additional ways to get rel points every day. At 12:00, 14:00 and 16:00

Last edited:
Reactions: walroad
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes