Jul 17, 2020
Hi all,
Have updated my "Gameplays [UDs]" to cover V18.0 _Beta,
if anyone wants to use it as a guide.

(End of gameplay saves included)

(NB. I play the game on a PC))

EDIT, Missed two events,
(a) "Elaine hotel sex" Requires less than 400 "mrel"
(b) "Jenny's girlsnight handjob" Retro update, must be done Before fixing the TV to show Lesbian channels.

Good luck and enjoy the game.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Thanks

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Hi all,

EDIT, Missed two events,
(b) "Jenny's girlsnight handjob" Retro update, must be done Before fixing the TV to show Lesbian channels.

Thanks

Thanks
Hi all,

EDIT, Missed two events,

Thanks

Thanks
Hey man is this the one you mention before? The UD version?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hi all,

EDIT, Missed two events,

Thanks

Thanks
With my recommendation (you had mrel 345) that you can continue playing with save 19-2 (before Elaine's second night visit). Have written to you that you can still trigger the two new events with the save. I also wrote that it is not always advisable to increase the points to maximum. You can also trigger Jenny's HJ now. You only need to lower your mrel points (you can lower 25 mrel points per week). There will be such events also in the future, so it is enough to increase the points only so far that we can trigger all events. So that when new events, we do not have to play so long to lower the points again.
Screenshot_107.png

Last edited:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Hi all,

EDIT, Missed two events,

Thanks

Thanks
Ahchi thanks for the guide looking forward for next ver!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
With my recommendation (you had mrel 345) that you can continue playing with save 19-2 (before Elaine's second night visit). Have written to you that you can still trigger the two new events with the save. I also wrote that it is not always advisable to increase the points to maximum. You can also trigger Jenny's HJ now. You only need to lower your mrel points (you can lower 25 mrel points per week). There will be such events also in the future, so it is enough to increase the points only so far that we can trigger all events. So that when new events, we do not have to play so long to lower the points again.
View attachment 2267967
Hi,
No problem, I have started work on "Gameplay-[FS_V18_Beta](Pt3)"
and have already done "Elaine hotel home sex",
(Points were already bouncing around the 400 mark so just needed to choose the right day)
Triggered the first "Girls night" so when time, I should get " "Jenny's girlsnight handjob" .

As for the raising and lowering of points , while it would take about five to six weeks
( minus 25 per week via point corrections and a possible minus eight per week via choices ,{I need to check} )
to get from 550 to 400 mrel,
If we need to get back up to 550, at nine point per week, it's going to take just a wee bit longer.
A narrower point range might be worth considering.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hi,
No problem, I have started work on "Gameplay-[FS_V18_Beta](Pt3)"
and have already done "Elaine hotel home sex",
(Points were already bouncing around the 400 mark so just needed to choose the right day)
Triggered the first "Girls night" so when time, I should get " "Jenny's girlsnight handjob" .

As for the raising and lowering of points , while it would take about five to six weeks
( minus 25 per week via point corrections and a possible minus eight per week via choices ,{I need to check} )
to get from 550 to 400 mrel,
If we need to get back up to 550, at nine point per week, it's going to take just a wee bit longer.
A narrower point range might be worth considering.
When it comes to HJ, you need at least 250 mrel points (each player will have more than 250 points at this time).
if mrel >=250 and elaine_convince == 4:
You can trigger it from the 4 girls night.
You need
hallcamera == 2 and lesbianchannel less than 2 and mfuckedsober >= 1 .
With
lesbianchannel == 2
you can't trigger it anymore.
The scene has no meaning for the game (no variable) and therefore does not necessarily have to be triggered. Only the scenes that have their own variable must be triggered.

Last edited:

anywings84

Aug 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger the second scene of gallery 1, the fourth of gallery 5, and the last one of galley 8? Plz, thx a lot.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the second scene of gallery 1, the fourth of gallery 5, and the last one of galley 8? Plz, thx a lot.
Gallery 1 Image 2 You can only trigger it when Elaine stays overnight. After that no more.
Gallery 5 picture 4. you have to choose the option come in the ass. Can be triggered at any time (is repeatable).
Gallery 8 image 5. girls night. You can only trigger it before you get Lesbianchannel 2. Read what I wrote about it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v18-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-9717061

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

anywings84

Aug 3, 2019
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes