Oct 26, 2019
Mega

Update Jerid Oiso June 2023 Stuff :
Update Start from file number 11
  • 【DOA】Amy asleep
  • 【DOA】Kokoro sleeping 6
  • 【FF】Tifa electro
Man, that Tifa electro is HOT.
Love when he gags the girls and gets rougher with them. Hope he does Aerith and the other FF girls in that vein too.
The Amy asleep is kinda a let down. Falling on her ass and knocking herself out? Kinda funny I guess, but hardly erotic.
And I'd like them to wake up covered in cum and have some horrorific reaction, especially Amy here, since its not like the boys would be worried about being caught.
Ah well, Jerid always hits it out of the park, hopefully the next long animation next month will have more edge.

Thanks for updating the MEGA!

azidny

May 27, 2020

Update Start from file number 14
  • 【DOA】Lobelia sleeping 3

Man, that Tifa electro is HOT.
Love when he gags the girls and gets rougher with them. Hope he does Aerith and the other FF girls in that vein too.
The Amy asleep is kinda a let down. Falling on her ass and knocking herself out? Kinda funny I guess, but hardly erotic.
And I'd like them to wake up covered in cum and have some horrorific reaction, especially Amy here, since its not like the boys would be worried about being caught.
Ah well, Jerid always hits it out of the park, hopefully the next long animation next month will have more edge.
Yeah i think Tifa electro is also very HOT. I hope Jerid could do Ahegao face art.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Mega

Update Start from file number 14
  • 【DOA】Lobelia sleeping 3

Yeah i think Tifa electro is also very HOT. I hope Jerid could do Ahegao face art.
I disagree, aheago goes against the fact they're either asleep or raped, or sleeping while being raped.
Thanks for the updated link though, you really are the MVP of the thread!

Reactions: azidny
Oct 30, 2020
Is the Sayuri defeat (the one in the shower whith her wearing a swimsuit) animation in the archive?

Also, what's up with the inconsistent uncensoring? the latest Patty chikan animation is completely uncensored, but the rest is still censored... probably an error from Jerid, but I'd love to know of there is some other source to get his stuff uncensored! specially all the Tifa stuff (including the teen ones, I think there is one teen Tifa animation that's uncensored if I remember correctly?)

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Is the Sayuri defeat (the one in the shower whith her wearing a swimsuit) animation in the archive?

Also, what's up with the inconsistent uncensoring? the latest Patty chikan animation is completely uncensored, but the rest is still censored... probably an error from Jerid, but I'd love to know of there is some other source to get his stuff uncensored! specially all the Tifa stuff (including the teen ones, I think there is one teen Tifa animation that's uncensored if I remember correctly?)
The platform he is using is Fanbox , and that is Japanese platform
So he will need to censor it (Abide by Jap law)
If there is some video uncensor , he probably messed it up

Custom Udon messed up before , leading to Fanbox freezing his account some time a go~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote