Collection Video Jerid Oiso collection [2023-11-01] [Jerid_Oiso]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
Well it seems Megaupload Axes his Mind Control Video also. Maybe that was the reason for the suspension ?
Anyone manage to grab
【Atelier】Ryza mind control
by chance ?

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018

Meh , Cien DL Site. I rather prefer he go to Subscribestar since it's easier to pay~

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021

Meh , Cien DL Site. I rather prefer he go to Subscribestar since it's easier to pay~
Never tried cien DL Site, what's the difference in payment compared to subscribestar ?
Oh you can pay with points there, that is actually kinda nice.
On Subscribestar he could go uncensored though.

Last edited:

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017

These are the 14 files that were released in January on Fanbox, just in case someone still needs it.
All of them are also on Kemono

Sadly he wants to stay on japanese Supportersites and not switch to Subscribestar so the whole censoring stuff will stay the same.

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

Cien DL Site seems to actively want to not let non-Japanese pay. FANbox is being dumb with kicking off creators, but at least took anyone's money.
Cien won't accept my card. And I really wanted to see Aerith captured.

Reactions: Larcx

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Cien DL Site seems to actively want to not let non-Japanese pay. FANbox is being dumb with kicking off creators, but at least took anyone's money.
Cien won't accept my card. And I really wanted to see Aerith captured.
That's what I'm talking~

DL Site really bad with oversea / foreign payment , CC PayPal
Fanbox was better since it can be paid with PayPal
DMM nowadays is also bad , it reject foreign CC and PayPal
Fantia is actually very good , I am quite shock actually. That Fantia can be paid with My local Apps Payment (DANA)

Lucky that DMM is famous in My circle , I can pay middleman for DMM Point
Although it's 2-3 bucks more expensive than using CC/PP

Anyway I rather prefer he goes to Subscribe-Star or even Fantia instead . I could share if it's the case~

Byxis

Oct 5, 2021
Looks like his stuff is removed on Cien as expected and moved to fantia, but he is checking subscriberstar

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote