4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Jessica O'Neil's Apocalypse Chronicles Ch2

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
Wow now that I've discovered this other wonderful Jessica game but in an apocalyptic world lol I'm going to love the future sex scenes with zombies and other monsters if possible

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Jessica O'Neil's Apocalypse Chronicles Ch2

Download

Thank you ;) so much for that I was wondering if there would be an android version because I had some problems with my PC but now I'll be able to play it again I think this is the hundredth time I'm going to play this amazing game again I've lost count lol Thank you so much. (y)

Reactions: cebs and SamYaya

shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
I'm just going to leave a brief message, since I don't think this game will be continued.

I liked this game even if it doesn't have much, I don't usually like kinetic novels but for this one I make an exception.

I hope that someday you continue it, add some scene of rape of a zombie to one of the girls (complete) and, who knows, in the future we will get to see this game complete.

I hope I live to tell about it xd.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
): This game is very good, I hope one day it returns. What a delay it would be a shame to see such a work of art abandoned it's one of the only zombie themed games I like.

Reactions: rammby
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes