VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessica O'Neil's Apocalypse Chronicles [Ch. 2] [stoperArt]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Nice job on chapter 2 and the lesbian scene. It's nice to know that even during a zombie apocalypse. People can still take time for some sexy fun.

Keep up the good work.

Excelsior

P.S. Now I'm just wondering if Nemesis (or something similar) will turn up in the story. Now that's a scene that has many posabilities.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

kiro

May 13, 2017
It was supposed to come this month, but I'm most probably going to skip this episode, because I'm still finishing the Hard News update. So the next episode should come in March.
Thank you for the info. I wish you success with both the game and this one!

Reactions: stoper

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It was supposed to come this month, but I'm most probably going to skip this episode, because I'm still finishing the Hard News update. So the next episode should come in March.
You should stop developing JOHN and focus on this exclusively!

:) Just kidding - echoing the guy in the JOHN thread who said you should drop this. I, personally, like them both.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
this game has also much potential but why can't we choose to let that zombie get his way with jessica that could be a lot of fun maybe some of the guy's/girls like it or some don't but it could be fun but stoper keep up the good work:D(y)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Found this by accident and like it already. Great rendering and posing!
Cannot wait for the next episode ;)

Reactions: kiro

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Quadclops I was thinking of making another episode after the current update for my game is finished. But considering how slow I'm progressing, I may have to postpone it for now.

Reactions: Olivia_V and Krull
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes