4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

-5LmTyKZg_j-Ef20V-QmOzmd5vMiHOgo4zo85ixFgY2ZTMySimVTyt8VY7TDLabr.jpg

Hi there, people.
I resumed working on the next update for the game after Episode 2 of Apocalypse Chronicles was ready. I used a new structure for the audio in the Apocalypse and I implemented it for the game as well. I basically separated the audio in 3 channels - Music (I'll add some tracks for the next update), Sound Effects (car engines, ambient sounds, etc...) and Voices (this one is for the sex sounds). That way those who don't like some of these can just turn down the volume for the respective channel(s) and play with only what they want to hear.
Speaking of JOAC, I'll release Episode 2 a little faster then I originally planed - 1 week delay between the first 3 tiers. It'll be available for Pt members on 22nd and 29th for Au. If I don't make a post to remind you, make sure to check the release post on those dates.
I wasn't happy with the Halloween image and I changed it a little. Then I forgot to share it. Sooo, happy Halloween again ;)
Have fun and thanks for the support.

Last edited:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
+1 for Episode 2 of Apocalypse Chronicles
I remind u on our : Do not spam the game thread asking for a new version to be shared ("+1", "bump" or similar are not accepted.
The place for +1 d be here: .

PC
MAC
updated OP with Ch. 2
Mirrors are still uploading, ll be added asap.
ty @lyric123 for sharing.
Per Request:

Reactions: Krull

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Not a fan of this series to be honest much prefer jessicas hard news. But i understand the dev enjoys making these so i hope other people get to enjoy this!

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
the dev should change the title to Resident Whores. the original title is way too long.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes