VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessica O'Neil's Apocalypse Chronicles [Ch. 2] [stoperArt]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
this.

and must add that this one doesnt even look like a resident evil game honestly.. at least for me. its just a random girl who get fucked by zombis.
a RE games ( kind of) would more be like a guy trying to save the world from a virus and actually get fucked by a lady in red ( or some others ladies) in the process.
must say, resident evil is a hard game, and chars in it are hard too, i honestly cant imagine a resident evil game that will have a girl as weak as she get fucked by a bunch of zombis. this is pur fan-service. its aint resident evil look alike.
soo if his game "really" is based on resident evil style... then it should be wayyy different than this one.

just what i think about a "resident evil" game. i cant imagine jill, ada , claire, rebecca or even sherry or moira getting fuck by zombis that easily. ( but thats probably just my imagination goes too far... but still.. thoses girls aint the kind of girls you want to mess with lol )

Or just do it like macadam and create a story including a Ninja Chicken, a Skelleton, a hot Elv-Chick and a Girl with horns. (love your game, buddy :D)

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Or just do it like macadam and create a story including a Ninja Chicken, a Skelleton, a hot Elv-Chick and a Girl with horns. (love your game, buddy :D)
i wont be against that, i would love more game with originality ^^ even if it would be super weird.
( thanks :) )

Reactions: Big.Joe

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
dont get discouraged, two games that have been started creating befor either one was released cant be very much alike. And even if they would, just imagine creators would start thinking like:"damn, the idea of an incest story was already used, now i have to make a totaly different game."
Thanks!
He is a bridge to my main game, I would not invest much time in it. I wanted people to see my other game. Patreon3.png

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
and must add that this one doesnt even look like a resident evil game honestly.. at least for me. its just a random girl who get fucked by zombis.
Not sure if you're talking about the topic, or that guy's ideas. But this is not a game, nor is it meant to be Resident Evil anything.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Not sure if you're talking about the topic, or that guy's ideas. But this is not a game, nor is it meant to be Resident Evil anything.
both of them actually..
and you want to tell me you "probably" used the only resident evil outfit available without any background idea to give it a little thing about resident evil taste ?
when they are honestly a large amount of outfit that can be used for post apocaliptic situation...
allow me to have a little doubt :p

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@macadam , I haven't played Resident Evil actually. I got inspired by this work:

I just looked up the original costume and added the white sweater.
Again, it's not meant to be RE. For the next episodes I have a Lara Croft looking character, but that wouldn't make it Tomb Raider.

Reactions: armion82

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok, alright, i guess its coinscidence then.
you take exempl on an art creation wich is based on a resident evil outfit... and by pure coinscidence you added an white sweater wich is same color and exact same position than the one in the complete resident evil outfit. ( wichis exactly what is missing in that fan art outfit for complete the outfit as copy as possible to RE one)

but fine, its coinscidence. can happen.

as for your next, if you have a lara croft girl and you put in her outfit that exactly like tomb raider, that (for me) mean to be tomb raider. as same for me, this one mean to be resident evil.

but whatever, i m just maybe a bit stupid, i just dont believe on such big coinscidence like this but .. well... no problem.. good luck with your project :)

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@macadam , I wrote "I looked up the original costume", didn't I? Of course the outfit is made to look like Jill's, that is how the scene started.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@macadam , I wrote "I looked up the original costume", didn't I? Of course the outfit is made to look like Jill's, that is how the scene started.
then you counter your own words... and proove that it "meant" to be a resident evil tasty XD

overwise, then i dont understand ( i m not english, thats maybe why)

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
@stoper Job well done. Great renders especially I like pantyhose touch which we can not see often in other games. I like to see it implented in couple of JOHN scenes but I trust your vision in that. Writing was amazing, although zombie is not my thing, but narrative was so much intense (literally uppercut x'D). Salute

Reactions: Ranma

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok not a zombie fan but other than that it was very hot. Something with vampires maybe?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
then you counter your own words... and proove that it "meant" to be a resident evil tasty XD

overwise, then i dont understand ( i m not english, thats maybe why)
Nothing, man, there's no argument here. You wrote this doesn't look like a RE game and just clarified it's never meant to be one. It's just a random girl wearing Jill's outfit.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
@macadam , I haven't played Resident Evil actually. I got inspired by this work:

I just looked up the original costume and added the white sweater.
Again, it's not meant to be RE. For the next episodes I have a Lara Croft looking character, but that wouldn't make it Tomb Raider.
Any plans for Bayonetta or Samus Aran?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Nothing, man, there's no argument here. You wrote this doesn't look like a RE game and just clarified it's never meant to be one. It's just a random girl wearing Jill's outfit.
oki doki.
sorry for not understand correctly first :/

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I had fun with the demo. Can't wait to see what comes next. It's off to a good start.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes