4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
stoper where is the Paola release? It's been three days! I am eager to see it. Is it going to be a full release or a game to be worked on like JOHN?
if you read carefully, it still takes time to adapt the history of dantes to the images that stoper has failed to reproduce exactly; the story is in chapters, so there will be subsequent releases, with what frequency is not known. We do not know where the work will be published and we do not know whether it is paid or not

Reactions: Pogo123

umby

May 27, 2017
if you read carefully, it still takes time to adapt the history of dantes to the images that stoper has failed to reproduce exactly; the story is in chapters, so there will be subsequent releases, with what frequency is not known. We do not know where the work will be published and we do not know whether it is paid or not
at this point it is very likely that we would have a chapter of jessica and one of paola.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Looks like stoper had more than two projects on his plate...

Of course, like with "Call Girl Denise", all the rendering work could have been done ages ago. Now, I don't begrudge a dev getting all the work he can handle. I just miss Jessica and her pretty friends. :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: Elemo and Back

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Looks like stoper had more than two projects on his plate...

Of course, like with "Call Girl Denise", all the rendering work could have been done ages ago. Now, I don't begrudge a dev getting all the work he can handle. I just miss Jessica and her pretty friends. :cry:
Believe me! a lot of people are missing Jessica. But the sad thing is, we have to wait till late spring for the big update....

Reactions: Duty

MiaGER

Jul 16, 2019
Still 0 renders of Jessica, it's really disappointing. I personally not like idea of new project, like Paola and i'm not waiting this release. Ok renders will be of course stunning, but i stick to Jessica and her story :(
We love JOHN and are also super stoked about the "Paola project". But hopefully it won't result in an abandomnent with JOHN, that would be a major letdown..

L777

Feb 28, 2020
stoper,
first of all big respect for your work. As you can see many people are impressed by your work and games.

My suggestion would be to focus entirely on "Jessica O'Neil's Hard News", because of the many interested people. I think it could be worthwhile.
I dont want to say too much, because in the end you can do whatever you want. But like I already said you've started to build a game with great potential and you should hold on to it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
My suggestion would be to focus entirely on "Jessica O'Neil's Hard News", because of the many interested people. I think it could be worthwhile.
And who is going to pay him for that? The support he gets from Patreon isn't even enough to cover rent in some European countries. Means, he needs to do side jobs to earn "enough".

L777

Feb 28, 2020
And who is going to pay him for that? The support he gets from Patreon isn't even enough to cover rent in some European countries. Means, he needs to do side jobs to earn "enough".
I wanted to say he should think about his patreon tiers and dont offer the game for free (what surley is a nice gesture) so he can earn more money of it but i was afraid that people would get mad at me

The other thing is that you have to publish continuously in order to attract more people and therefore have increasing income.

And yes I live in Germany. The rents are no fun. Especially in the cities.

• Thinking Face

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016

Jess Library Hob 2a.jpg
Time to get back to work, Mrs. O'Neil.

Hi, all.

I finished the work on Paola, so I'm resuming work on the game. As I've said before, the plan is to have a small update at the end of this month. Its main focus with be the branch where Jessica doesn't go out for the evening, and then closing up the day properly for both branches.

As far as Paola is concerned, Dantes has been having some personal problems the last couple of weeks, so I'm not sure when he can do the adaptation work. But as soon as he's back to speed, it shouldn't take long. I'll keep you updated.

Have fun, and as always, thanks for the support.

Newguy1

Jan 14, 2019
I don't care how long the wait is, as long as JOHN is gonna continue. Everyone has the freedom to explore and widen his or her creativity, in my opinion the work thus far has been excellent, and the fact that i'm getting to play this for free here, i believe there's nothing to complain about.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I've decided not to continue this due the fact the dev is still doing his own WT.

Edit: Updated to v0.41 Final

You can also find this and my other content here if you want to support me:

Or you can:

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Here is a Walkthrough for 0.30.

I am not a fan of the spreadsheet format and I also really like this game. Anyway, enjoy the walkthrough, and as always thanks to the incomparable Qleaf for teaching me in all his wisdom and asking nothing in return! If anyone has any questions about the guide please let me know. Thanks!
a walkthrough already exists

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes