4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
A beggar has dirt and diseases, no sane women would touch a beggar.
Your are so right, maybe exactly this is the appeal for men to see this (maybe even women)?! But mainly it's a fantasy "coming to life" in a CGI and fantasies can be so hot even if you wouldn't think one moment to fulfill them in reality. Aahh, human brains ... The whole pseudo "realistic" VN cult is absurd. If I want something realistic I have my life (quite boring sexually I have to admit). VNs don't need to be realistic, they should appeal to some fantasies. Nevertheless, the siutations leading to hot scenes shouldn't be in anyway ridiculous. So a bombshell like Jess with a hobo? In reality this will not happen, in my fantasy, hooooot, set up in a not ridiculous way? Hell yes :)

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The Mayor has power, Parker has the biggest dick and the principal has some influence too, some women like that kind of things.
A beggar has dirt and diseases, no sane women would touch a beggar. It's a stupid hentai trope imo.
Sure. And what does that boy from the restaraunt has, that made her act in the way she did, if player chose to go through that situation? Just say, that it's not your thing and you don't like it/don't want to see that(oh, btw, if Stoper does put it in the game, you will most certainly have a choice to skip it. Pretty cool, huh?).

I do agree with you about the "corruption games can be quite retarded when the hobos appear.", it usually makes little sense and poorly made.
However, I believe, that Stoper has proven to be a good writer and if for some reason they do decide to make some kind of scene/path with a homeless, it won't feel idiotic or forced.
I am no writer, but I can make up a few situations, where the protagonist would choose to go sexual with a homeless and it still would make sense.
Jessica already proven to have a strong adventurous side in her and she acted on quite a few kinks already, if played right.

And what with this nonsense about "no sane person would do that".
You could apply it basically to anything, depending on your likes and dislikes.
No sane person would let a stranger touch them just so they can get information. No sane person would go to toilet with a boy they just met and tease them. No sane person would let some old man grope them.
Should I continue?
Or perhaps would you be so kind and give me a set for rules about sanity and decision making?
Don't forget, that it's still a game.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
However, I believe, that Stoper has proven to be a good writer and if for some reason they do decide to make some kind of scene/path with a homeless, it won't feel idiotic or forced.
I am no writer, but I can make up a few situations, where the protagonist would choose to go sexual with a homeless and it still would make sense.
I guess the hobo scene was more about Jessica's kink of being watched during sex. Chances are low that someone in his position is going to whip out his phone and upload the video to make money off of it.

Then again, Jessica could become a motherly figure to him, groom him, give him clothes and access to a place to live. And after he's bathed and clothed she could suck and fuck all the anxiety out of him until he's integrated into society once again. Her own little project to do something good for the community.

Or Jessica discovers that she simply loves to do makeovers. Shaving beards, doing the nails and that sort of thing.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sure. And what does that boy from the restaraunt has, that made her act in the way she did, if player chose to go through that situation? Just say, that it's not your thing and you don't like it/don't want to see that(oh, btw, if Stoper does put it in the game, you will most certainly have a choice to skip it. Pretty cool, huh?).

I do agree with you about the "corruption games can be quite retarded when the hobos appear.", it usually makes little sense and poorly made.
Jessica already proven to have a strong adventurous side in her and she acted on quite a few kinks already, if played right.

And what with this nonsense about "no sane person would do that".
You could apply it basically to anything, depending on your likes and dislikes.
No sane person would let a stranger touch them just so they can get information. No sane person would go to toilet with a boy they just met and tease them. No sane person would let some old man grope them.
Should I continue?
Or perhaps would you be so kind and give me a set for rules about sanity and decision making?
Don't forget, that it's still a game.
I didn't get that scene with the boy so I can't comment on it.
I don't know the exact rules of this game world but I'm pretty sure she isn't fucking any beggars.
It goes against the general tone of the story and Jess as a character.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I didn't get that scene with the boy so I can't comment on it.
I don't know the exact rules of this game world but I'm pretty sure she isn't fucking any beggars.
It goes against the general tone of the story and Jess as a character.
Would you care to explain your view? What is the general tone of the story and what kind of character Jessica has?
I'm genuinely curious.

Reactions: Busted1201

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
The Mayor has power, Parker has the biggest dick and the principal has some influence too, some women like that kind of things.
A beggar has dirt and diseases, no sane women would touch a beggar. It's a stupid hentai trope imo.
Yep, homeless men are literally an invisible demographic.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
but a beggar is easy to control, he could be a great pet for Jessica. Noone cares if he went missing, was tortured to death or... there are studies about association of hostile sexism to narcissism, psychopathy and machiavellianism. If theres a super hero in her city, Jessica could be the supervillain and report her own crime for satisfaction.

Joke aside, good writers can always pull crazy shit off. Things that has a very small chance happening could still be reasonable for a novel. If you don't believe in Jessica fucking a hobo, you can always choose another path. There are people who don't believe in Jessica x Parker too and I'm sure they can give tons of reasons why Jessica wouldn't fuck Parker. They would say beautiful young girl willing fucking an old man is a stupid hentai trope.

However, the only stupid thing here is talking about one's negative opinion on a fetish/fantasy in an adult game forum.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Would you care to explain your view? What is the general tone of the story and what kind of character Jessica has?
I'm genuinely curious.
Jessica is intelligent, hot, has certain social class, she has a partner, she interacts with important people for work reasons, etc. She is trying new things sexually, such as exhibitionism or making out with her girlfriend, from there to take part in a gang bang with beggars there is a certain suspension of disbelief.

If stoperart wants to go in that direction I'm fine with it, I'm not trying to kink shame anyone, I'm not into it but this is fantasy so there shouln't be any red lines. I'm just saying that imo it wouldn't make sense, like in most corruption games. Women in these kind of games are usually dumb, but beggar's scenes add an extra layer of dumb to them.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
We don't have any hobo incident since Jessica and Connor were having sex in the alley???
Yeah my thoughts too. Hobo scenarios are great in games.

and beside that really hoped back then on the alley Jessica would have sex with the hobo or get interrupted and with dialogue options for a separate story with him.

But sadly she could just let that dude Connor fuck her...

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Jessica is intelligent, hot, has certain social class, she has a partner, she interacts with important people for work reasons, etc. She is trying new things sexually, such as exhibitionism or making out with her girlfriend, from there to take part in a gang bang with beggars there is a certain suspension of disbelief.

If stoperart wants to go in that direction I'm fine with it, I'm not trying to kink shame anyone, I'm not into it but this is fantasy so there shouln't be any red lines. I'm just saying that imo it wouldn't make sense, like in most corruption games. Women in these kind of games are usually dumb, but beggar's scenes add an extra layer of dumb to them.
Thank you for taking time and answering my question.
Yeah, the way I see it, beauty of this particular game is that it actually allows you to play a different Jessica, so I can clearly see how hobo thing does not fit in your case. I see her slightly in a different way, although, pretty damn close to yours.

Anyhow, I doubt, that Stoper would go there anyway, because we already have quite a few paths and those needs to be worked on.
To the point, where I actually can't really tell where they make a "side dish" for players and where they actually planning to go somewhere.
Not going to take up any more space in the thread, as this discussion won't lead anywhere good. Either you encourage people to speak up about certain fetish and they go overboard with it, or you annoy somebody and eventually it turns into shitfest.

Reactions: Ragnar

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Haven't played a game from this site in a month now. Every freaking game in the latest update section has a male protagonist tag.
Its impossible to find a game with a female protagonist tag and a lesbian tag.
Last game I played must have been, A wife and mother.
It's simple, how can you get a titillation when a female character you like is banging some other dude? That male protagonist is not YOU in any game, you are just sitting around helping some random dude hook up with a girl, and getting a hard-on; watching, like a cuck.

That's why a female protagonist game with lesbian content is a beautiful compromise I can make. Hey, at least getting a hard-on is warranted in lesbian scenes.
Though I wish there could have been a 4rth wall break route in these adult games like Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo or doki doki, where the female characters could realize about the actual player character, YOU. It would be a welcome distinction from all the usual stuff.

And why are you guys all preoccupied with the mayor, the old guy and hobos.
We are men right? We should be talking about, oh Jessica is hot when she in a shower with her hair down showering (those droplets on her beautiful body); damnit.
I hope Jessica moves in with Blake, they could have shower every morning together, exquisite.
Jessica and her mom *gulp* and so on
You jerk off to lesbain because you are straight male, so seeing two hot naked women kissing & playing each other should get you excited. But there are some guys who jerk off to the scenes where beautiful women (if she is gf or wife of other male means extra bonus points) have sex with ugly or fat or dirty or old or rich or BBC men.

You can say it is one type of ntr fetish (or maybe not. Because the definition of ntr always changes.) Looks like you are new & don't know about ntr. This game have majority of the fans belongs ntr fetish. (i don't have. I'm playing this game in a faithful route & also lesbian route too.) I mean most of the female MC games are corruption based & concentrated on corrupting MC to become a whore of the city at last. So, in a way, in this game, if you follow slut route & select as many dudes as you can without any rules & standards, at the final point jessica also will became a best slut generalist.

If you want to play female MC games which are not corrupted & Looking for vanilla types of games, you can try tora production games.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I know that this game has its own fan thread, but sometimes the fan renders are so stunning that they deserve to be shared here too:
Is a one night stand - Preparation (UHD)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Give a like there in the creator post.

Personally, I would like that Stoper incorporates more close-ups to his VN and more risky angles too.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
You know you made it once you get the crazy fans that start talking about the game as if it's real life or something.

Reactions: patrickB

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016

one could be intelligent and masochistic at the same time. She could be into humiliation. In the tv show Billions, one of the main character is a attorney, with a decent job and a loving wife, smart and take his job seriously. He's also a masochist and love being humiliated by is wife in sex.

and saying a fetish doesnt make sense already sounds like kink shaming to me.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
the hobo part was just to get jessica used to being watched during sex and open up options with heather and conner; I don't think hobo goes back into history and I honestly wouldn't like it, it would be out of context. it's just my opinion

Reactions: sexieallie2001
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes