4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I didn't know that stoper was still working with LOP, I guess that the visuals of My Name Is David are great. Hopefully stoper can hire someone else soon to help him with his own projects, as others do with him.
what i know from LOP , stoper made this renders a long time ago .
+ Add ..but maybe i am wrong :sneaky:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #68

Hi, everyone.

I'm working on the second part of the final event for the update. The work is going slow as usual, but I think the results are pretty sweet. I don't think I'll finish it all this week, so next weeks it is. I'll give you a solid release date when I start making the final images.

I lost some time changing the mansion environment that I had from the work on Paola. The pool area is one of the parts I changed most. The version I had could've been improved with some props, but it just looked boring. I think it was worth the time it took to rework it.

That's all for now. Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

Backyard Before.jpg

Backyard.jpg

umby

May 27, 2017
5 years ago or so... (or it was for another LOP game.. can't really remember).

Development Blog #68

Hi, everyone.

I'm working on the second part of the final event for the update. The work is going slow as usual, but I think the results are pretty sweet. I don't think I'll finish it all this week, so next weeks it is. I'll give you a solid release date when I start making the final images.

I lost some time changing the mansion environment that I had from the work on Paola. The pool area is one of the parts I changed most. The version I had could've been improved with some props, but it just looked boring. I think it was worth the time it took to rework it.

View attachment 903956

View attachment 903957
strange

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
who is this mystical Stoper who worked on LOP MY NAME IS DAVID?
i really don't know.
I made the graphics for the game before I started my own project. This is the last game I worked on for LOP.

Paola is not a bad game but, I thought he said in an earlier post that he would only start working on Paola after this update is done.
I made the mansion environment for the first chapter of Paola. Although I did not use the pool area on that project.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Nice :love:
But it kind of reminds me of AWAM :LOL:
1605653767668.png

Development Blog #68

Hi, everyone.

View attachment 903956

View attachment 903957

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Nice :love:
But it kind of reminds me of AWAM :LOL:
View attachment 904368
hash19 That's the default product. This is one of the reasons I changed it.
many environments and many characteristics of some characters are common among the various games, such as: objects, settings and hair styles.
this is because developers use resources already created by others and made available.
creating a setting from scratch would greatly lengthen waiting times; then customize the existing ones let's say that makes them a little unique for that game where they are used.
stoper did well to make those changes, even if it involved a longer wait.

Ryu Hawke

Jul 1, 2017
Stoperart is an artist who believes in perfection. There are so many games which get updated every month, but when you compare their image quality to JOHN, they stand nowhere close. Of all the games that I’ve played, only one artist comes close to Stoperart and that’s Enyo Eerie from False Hero, superb images just like JOHN. One similarity between both to them is that the updates are few and the story progression is very slow. That’s because, they are more focused on giving their viewers a visual treat and not just running with the story with mediocre images as seen in many other games.

A new update of JOHN is around the corner, but I’m sure it will be a max 10-12 minutes update just like the previous ones. Which gives an unsatisfied feeling.

I believe Stoperart should release only 2 updates per year. But their playtime should be at least 30-45 minutes long with something for everyone (every path). That way, we will enjoy this beautiful game even more and the story progression will also have a good pace. And most importantly there will be a satisfaction of playing a huge update.

I once decided that I’ll play every alternate JOHN update, to get that feeling of having played a huge update. But once you hear that an update is released, you just can’t keep your hands away from downloading the update. That’s the charm of JOHN.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Stoperart is an artist who believes in perfection. There are so many games which get updated every month, but when you compare their image quality to JOHN, they stand nowhere close. Of all the games that I’ve played, only one artist comes close to Stoperart and that’s Enyo Eerie from False Hero, superb images just like JOHN. One similarity between both to them is that the updates are few and the story progression is very slow. That’s because, they are more focused on giving their viewers a visual treat and not just running with the story with mediocre images as seen in many other games.

A new update of JOHN is around the corner, but I’m sure it will be a max 10-12 minutes update just like the previous ones. Which gives an unsatisfied feeling.

I believe Stoperart should release only 2 updates per year. But their playtime should be at least 30-45 minutes long with something for everyone (every path). That way, we will enjoy this beautiful game even more and the story progression will also have a good pace. And most importantly there will be a satisfaction of playing a huge update.

I once decided that I’ll play every alternate JOHN update, to get that feeling of having played a huge update. But once you hear that an update is released, you just can’t keep your hands away from downloading the update. That’s the charm of JOHN.
Are you stoper in disguise

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I say 2 months middle content updates are better when you already have a good number of followers.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
naaaa

then we are disappointed by the few contents
the truth lies somewhere in between
3-4 months and a good number of renders and events is acceptable to me
Just wait for the following post:

"... 3 to 4 months for so little content? Dev XY updates xx times with xx renders each week/month blablabla [add insults and call dev a greedy milker]"

D

Deleted member 2650067

Hey all, just checking, when playing the android version i get a white error screen at the beginning of chapter 3, and i cant seem to bypass it or get it work.
Has anyone experienced this? Any fixes?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes