4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when was the last update? should i wait for next uodate or play right away
february as you can see in op.

Dev Blog 86:

Hi Guys, so I thought I'd re-arrange my sock drawer as I haven't done that in ages, and then stack my shampoo bottles in alphabetical order. This has taken up the last few weeks, and I still have a few scenes to do.

Thanks for the support and stay safe.
that's from akabur's patreon not stoper's.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Dev Blog 86:

Hi Guys, so I thought I'd re-arrange my sock drawer as I haven't done that in ages.
"Well I've found out one of the pins that was holding my drawer in place came loose and I lost quite a few socks in the progress. Some are still hiding under the bed and I know one pair rolled under the dresser so before I can continue with the rearrangement I have to create another pin in blender and buy a 3D printer to replace the old one. This will take me a bit of time. The good news is that I've decided to create a new crosshatch pattern. The new socks will look totally different and will make it easier to colour code them so the whole process is going to be much faster this time around."

Reactions: Ostekerne

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
What was the last message from Stoper? Didn't he say the update was to release on 15th June?

Reactions: umby

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
It's already too many game younger guy fuck younger girl or milf, you can find that kind of game so easy in this website, old young fetish it's rare, that's make this game unique, if you don't like old young road you can always pick Jessica to fuck younger guy, but most people play this game to see Jessica and Mr Parker road
there was a patch somewere that made packer her grandad

verved

Mar 14, 2021

Unlocked

Hi, everyone.
Just a quick word to say that I'm working on the last scene of the update. There's more to do, but I'm progressing with a good pace. Don't expect the update before the last days of the month though. The good news is that it's coming up nicely, I'm happy with the scenes in it.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes