4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
i love your optimism
Speaking of optimism :rolleyes: , the last time was supposed to come out in late April came out 3 months later, I think it's a bit tiring and then for 3 beautiful scenes as much as you want but it's been a while, that one loses the thread of the story:sleep:.

Reactions: Pogo123 and umby

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Speaking of optimism :rolleyes: , the last time was supposed to come out in late April came out 3 months later, I think it's a bit tiring and then for 3 beautiful scenes as much as you want but it's been a while, that one loses the thread of the story:sleep:.
There was an update in April.
Beta for the update after-late July and final version of the update-10 Aug.
i love your optimism
Then you should give him a like.

umby

May 27, 2017
and what I was trying to say

Reactions: Geko1711

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
the game will be released before December 20th ... Stopper said on his Patreon that the delay would only be a few days, and after that he will start working on Paola. he also said that he could finish Paola by the end of december because he has all the characters and environments already created. View attachment 917783
I don’t say no to another paoloa update hehe :3 even I like JOHN I don’t see any big story development atm (maybe next update?) but in Paola things get spicy much earlier and with many old and ugly men which is always welcome and still didn’t really happen for JOHN unfortunately.

umby

May 27, 2017
I don’t say no to another paoloa update hehe :3 even I like JOHN I don’t see any big story development atm (maybe next update?) but in Paola things get spicy much earlier and with many old and ugly men which is always welcome and still didn’t really happen for JOHN unfortunately.
you said well, in fact in my opinion the only real big flaw of jessica is the average content of each update. Let's face it guys you can't use only 200 renderings to tell a story and deepen the intertwining with the characters, there have been some recent updates in which jessica was almost always covered and nothing was seen, for example if she had always inserted an event spicier at work all the time now I probably wouldn't have anything to say, instead she waits too long to have something different, not to mention the endless scenes with her boyfriend and almost nothing with the other characters.

vazkombarov

Nov 30, 2017
Well, the situation is pretty much similar to AWAM. Although here we can see some action at least :D. People also brag about lack of juicy content there. Nevertheless, I think that pace in both games is perfect, it is what makes those games unique after all. The only problem is ofc development time. But what can you do, right? That's the price for their quality.
Patience is a virtue guys!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, the situation is pretty much similar to AWAM. Although here we can see some action at least :D. People also brag about lack of juicy content there. Nevertheless, I think that pace in both games is perfect, it is what makes those games unique after all. The only problem is ofc development time. But what can you do, right? That's the price for their quality.
Don't forget that AWAM started almost an year before JOHN.
BTW just because of that first year we get 1 whole week.After that it takes 2 years for 3-4 days.
JOHN is definitely giving us way more content.Not to mention we really don't need 500 renders just for one event.

Sexy_Divya

Aug 1, 2017

Couldn't agree more. Both the developers take their time, but they do give quality. And not to mention, Jessica has seen far more action than Sophie and they are great in their own ways.

Reactions: Busted1201

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
WALKTHROUGH MOD + IMPROVEMENTS [v0.55]:

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Features:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD: , or (Fixed all broken links)

MOD is only compatible with English version.

SCREENSHOTS:
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

mjmarc

Jul 20, 2020
Walkthrough Mod + Improvements:

Features:

-Added option to choose routes or normal walkthrough (normal walkthrough is default, check notes below.)
-Improvements (see all scenes options)

NOTE:
I should add walkthrough in-game for more routes in the next game updates.
NOTE 2: Start a new game if you want to choose another route (not needed if you are going to use the "normal" walkthrough)
Bonjour, le mod peut-il interférer sur le jeu si j'ai effectué une traduction des dialogues en Français à l'aide de Ren'Py launcher

Hello, can the mod interfere with the game if I have translated the dialogs into French using Ren'Py launcher

Reactions: Riukssss

umby

May 27, 2017
patience is always a virtue, however I prefer a creator who plans things better, there may be a 5 day delay to fix some small thing but postpone a game 3 times (like the previous update) because there is an animation that does not convince you it seems to me a useless way of creating anticipation for the game honestly. The difficulties in making games are faced by all creators and they don't use them as a tool to take too much time to make them. There are games that, while not reaching the quality of the stoper one, have much better structured scenes and ideas that make it equally good for the purpose. Jessica is a game that started very well in its early stages and then inexplicably, instead of evolving jessica's "skills", it held them back too much.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Something really funny is for the most games while they got pretty attractive pictures for the site page and shitty in game drawings; it is quite the opposite for this game. If i had not played this game before honestly i wouldn't really be attracted just by looking at the picture of it.
Yeah that was the case with me too.
The first time i saw the game when it was released i looked at the photos from the game that were posted on the first page and i was not attracted to them at all, really not the best ones, they do not do the game justice. But after a couple of updates when the reviews were posted and the game had good ratings i decided to try it, and boy the quality of the renders is so much better than i thought it will be after looking at those images.
Now they put some new images and you can see how good the game looks.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
I didn't follow this thread a lot lately so I might be wrong but I'm talking about the previews. There's the one with Jess bending and in the car with Parker and the other man

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes