4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
GingerSweetGirl Who else's culpa could it be, but mine? When things go slow, it's because of me. When things go smooth, it's because of me. I'm not disinterested in answering that user, there's just nothing to answer. I've said it dozens of times in the last couple of months, the work on this update was going really slow so it took longer to make. That's it. There's no mysterious reason for the slow update that I'm keeping a secret. I hope things will speed up from now on. Will it happen? Only time will tell.
Your nationality?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You are right it's not rocket science. Especially to anybody that has ever taken any detailed note of some of extremely questionable "what....why?" comment example posts that would stick in almost every other thread....but have been routinely removed from *this* thread here for years now.

Again, the fact remains this thread is and has easily been one of most heavily censored on this site. With nobody but yourself potentially benefiting from the very very large amount of negative comments towards your game and less then positive summary observations about it's development history that have been purged out. There is obviously a reason for that. Congrats you I guess? TBH though and other then making a quick comment to agree some of the others pointing out the same thing, that I already knew was likely getting deleted by the next time I popped in anyway...I honestly don't really care enough to press on what it could possibly be or what makes you worthy of special treatment.

I just popped in here to download your game for free man. Or more specifically I'm checking in to see if Jessica was getting the non-BF D yet before I'd even personally bother. Looks like I haven't missed much since my last playthrough a few years ago.
You obviously are hanging only in small game threads.
Because otherwise you will know that any of the top 20 (according to views) games is way more censored.
Some of the games have more than 1000 pages removed.Even more than 2000.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I'm enjoying AEA, but ran into a stretch of chapter 2 that is, to me at least, unplayable. Jeremy shows up for an extended scene despite being quite dead in my playthrough, then the game outright crashed if I try to turn the hobo down.

Another game of this type that is particularly good imo is Project Myriam. The main thing I'll give props to PM for is you can approach it from a very wide variety of ways. Myriam can be a total slot, hard-core lesbian, loyal wife (while I actually do like having this option, I can't imagine anyone taking it because her husband is such a POS), and all kinds of variants between.

As for this game, while I certainly do wish the updates would be bigger and more frequent, I'm not running into any bugs and I like the material that is there so I won't complain too much.
Myriam husband was single alpha male npc in that game. When dev destroy husband's storyline, i DROPT that game

Last edited:

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
The quality of the updates is good but i don't know if it justifies 6 months between the last 3 of them, i would support if it was a bit faster not gonna lie cause the game IS a masterpiece in it's own genre.

Reactions: Bolero

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
I'm enjoying AEA, but ran into a stretch of chapter 2 that is, to me at least, unplayable. Jeremy shows up for an extended scene despite being quite dead in my playthrough, then the game outright crashed if I try to turn the hobo down.

Another game of this type that is particularly good imo is Project Myriam. The main thing I'll give props to PM for is you can approach it from a very wide variety of ways. Myriam can be a total slot, hard-core lesbian, loyal wife (while I actually do like having this option, I can't imagine anyone taking it because her husband is such a POS), and all kinds of variants between.

As for this game, while I certainly do wish the updates would be bigger and more frequent, I'm not running into any bugs and I like the material that is there so I won't complain too much.
Thanks for sharing, but please use the spoiler tag for people who haven't reached that point yet.

Reactions: Sol_Invictus2009

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
The dev has nothing to do with the moderation of this forum. Only moderators and admins can delete comments. Seriously, this is not a rocket science here, I find it hard to believe that you people really can't understand something so profoundly simple.
I would honestly take all this negativity as a backhanded compliment. People are desperate to play more of the game and get frustrated (like children admittedly) that it isn't going as quickly as they'd like. Keep up the great work.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes