4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Still even this too much, people who support scammers are really badly sick.
Not really.
A lot of people are supporting 50 or even 100 devs on Patreon,SS,Bootsy etc.They just don't keep track when each dev is releasing an updates.Most don't even care.Or already forgot they were giving money.
For a person making 10K each month,5 euros for one dev are nothing.
Mind you some patrons are making 10K in days or even hours.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Jessica needs another artist, the stopper has been feeding us shit for a long time.
Listen... stoper has been feeding us heavenly, golden, honey mead, which is why we all wish the releases were more timely so we can all enjoy the "blissful hit" of a release.

Although if a fan artist could give us a some mini shorts/comics (diff universe/non-game connected) in between releases that would be equally awesome.

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
OK dudes, the stopper gave Jessica a good start, time to move on, that's my opinion and backed up by the actual actions of the stopper himself over the past how many years? Do you think the story is incredible? Go to any fanfiction site, you will find many more talents there. Who said that I didn't pay for the game?
@
Goodthrust

I never spoke out but I canceled my subscription from update 0.45 I didn't pay much money a measly $5 a month took me one coffee a day it's not a problem but total stagnation in history made me think that this $5 is better I'll spend it on another game. As I said, and this is just my opinion, it would be great if someone else breathed new life into Jessica's story. Yes, the renders are beautiful, that's all, dudes stop.

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
OK dudes, the stopper gave Jessica a good start, time to move on, that's my opinion and backed up by the actual actions of the stopper himself over the past how many years? Do you think the story is incredible? Go to any fanfiction site, you will find many more talents there. Who said that I didn't pay for the game?
@
Goodthrust

I never spoke out but I canceled my subscription from update 0.45 I didn't pay much money a measly $5 a month took me one coffee a day it's not a problem but total stagnation in history made me think that this $5 is better I'll spend it on another game. As I said, and this is just my opinion, it would be great if someone else breathed new life into Jessica's story. Yes, the renders are beautiful, that's all, dudes stop.
NEVER SAID i asked?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes