4.10 star(s) 187 Votes

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020

Development Blog #134
Neu

Hi, everyone.
I'm slowly moving through the last scene of the update. It took some time to build the crowd characters and all the rest that's needed, but it was fun. I wanted to share some details of the process, but I don't want to spoil anything. So I'll do it after the update is released. I'm still on course for August release. Late August is the realistic projection at the moment.
The image above is just a pinup, it's not from a scene in the update.
That's it for now. Stay well, and thanks for supporting my work.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Development Blog #134
Neu

Hi, everyone.
I'm slowly moving through the last scene of the update. It took some time to build the crowd characters and all the rest that's needed, but it was fun. I wanted to share some details of the process, but I don't want to spoil anything. So I'll do it after the update is released. I'm still on course for August release. Late August is the realistic projection at the moment.
IMG_3509.jpeg IMG_3508.jpeg
(I want the original Jessica back, there was nothing wrong with her)

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

Development Blog #134
Neu

Hi, everyone.
:sick:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017

Development Blog #134
Neu

Hi, everyone.
what-the-hell-what-is-wrong-with-her.gif

4.10 star(s) 187 Votes