4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017

Happy Halloween, y'all.
Here's a little treat for you :) I was actually thinking of making a small image set from this, even made a few more images, but I have a game update to work on, you know. Maybe I'll get back to it someday.
Speaking of the update, still a lot of work to do on it. I hope I can make it in November though. I had a few very productive days this week, hopefully the streak can continue.
Thanks for the support and the patience.
Happy Halloween, y'all.
Here's a little treat for you :) I was actually thinking of making a small image set from this, even made a few more images, but I have a game update to work on, you know. Maybe I'll get back to it someday.
Speaking of the update, still a lot of work to do on it. I hope I can make it in November though. I had a few very productive days this week, hopefully the streak can continue.
View attachment 445146
in the picture we see mr parker's skeleton after some updates. Joking aside, I would say that my hypothesis of exit at the end of November becomes more and more realistic. I'm just worried about that statement about a lot of work still to be done, which could mean that it could even come out in December. Forgive me but, as you can see, this game has taken me a lot.

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018

Happy Halloween, y'all.
Happy Halloween, y'all.
View attachment 445146
i think it very important to keep a good pace when you make a game ...at this rate it would take ages before you end the game ..

Reactions: mma456

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
i think it very important to keep a good pace when you make a game ...at this rate it would take ages before you end the game ..
Even the pace wouldn't be an issue if only stoper would do proper updates regarding the main story and the amount of content per week leading us to an update, but he does random updates and we don't have any clue regarding the content until it's actually outo_O

umby

May 27, 2017
Even the pace wouldn't be an issue if only stoper would do proper updates regarding the main story and the amount of content per week leading us to an update, but he does random updates and we don't have any clue regarding the content until it's actually outo_O
the contents of two updates are all in all sufficient but waiting six months for them is too much.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
0.01 - 07/17/18
0.05 - 08/28/18 ~ 1.5 months
0.10 - 10/27/18 ~ 2 months
0.15 - 01/31/19 ~ 3 months
0.20 - 06/04/19 ~ 4 months (more content than initially planned / the og content was released as beta in april)
0.25 - 08/31/19 ~ 3 months

So based on his release schedule so far expect the next update to drop in late November / early December.

umby

May 27, 2017
0.01 - 07/17/18
0.20 - 06/04/19 ~ 4 months (more content than initially planned / the og content was released as beta in april)

So based on his release schedule so far expect the next update to drop in late November / early December.
I think it should only deal with renderings ...

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
the contents of two updates are all in all sufficient but waiting six months for them is too much.
True,the games updates are slow but we've gone past that,since we know the reason for it being Stoper trying to make everything look perfect. So one thing he can do to make the wait less painful and keep the excitement and buzz still going is to give everyone just update related info,as it stands now or has been since the start is that theres nothing to discuss about the update than just ask when it will come. Stoper just needs to keep things interesting as he takes his time for updates however long it maybe.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
0.01 - 07/17/18

Guys let's be honest some devs are streching their games to the max, after all its their income for them and the fact that a lot of devs out here only have the ideea for one game they try to milk it as much as they can (don't get me wrong i would do the same) i mean look at DrPinkCake or PhillyGames they are the living proof that a game can be done in a resonable time and we are talking about quality games from them... and for those who say that some devs are perfectionist and that's why take so long for an update just don't, please don't be so naive...

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
after all its their income for them and the fact that a lot of devs out here only have the ideea for one game
I wouldnt know if this dev doesn't do anything else but developing this game. Maybe artwork or some regular job... anyway it doesnt matter to me. If a game is worthwhile the wait then I wait otherwise I forget about it.
And... waiting for Jessica makes me want her even more :giggle:

umby

May 27, 2017
True,the games updates are slow but we've gone past that,since we know the reason for it being Stoper trying to make everything look perfect. So one thing he can do to make the wait less painful and keep the excitement and buzz still going is to give everyone just update related info,as it stands now or has been since the start is that theres nothing to discuss about the update than just ask when it will come. Stoper just needs to keep things interesting as he takes his time for updates however long it maybe.
Your reasoning is perfect, in fact until the update number 0.15 I supported it well. Now a little less, however, because in the game have appeared several occasions to make it more interesting and instead it continues to postpone some events that I think already could have occurred.

Reactions: T800 and mma456

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guys let's be honest some devs are streching their games to the max, after all its their income for them and the fact that a lot of devs out here only have the ideea for one game they try to milk it as much as they can (don't get me wrong i would do the same) i mean look at DrPinkCake or PhillyGames they are the living proof that a game can be done in a resonable time and we are talking about quality games from them... and for those who say that some devs are perfectionist and that's why take so long for an update just don't, please don't be so naive...
You are delusional if you think stoper is intentionaly slowing down the progress of the game in order to milk patrons.
For less than 1000$ per month after Patreon cut and all other expenses.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
You are delusional if you think stoper is intentionaly slowing down the progress of the game in order to milk patrons.
For less than 1000$ per month after Patreon cut and all other expenses.
I'm sure his patreons will go if the update intervals increases and if the content isn't satisfactory after the interval. Then all I can say is good luck.

• Angry
Reactions: umby and UncleVT
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes