4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well Jessica slept with Heather so yes she cheated on Conner on the lesbian route and not to mention she also gave Mr. Parker a blowjob for now... This is as far as Jessica has gone so far with another man other than her husband. :BootyTime:
And she’s fooled around with the principal, the mayor, heathers husband and the kid in the restaurant bathroom & jacked off that biker guy

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I wish.. if it happened someone may remake with faster updates..
Lol, or talented people can just make a new high quality game. There are a lot of good games out there, but some are better than others, and i think the reason they are better is that some developers know how to add some additional touch to their games that separates them from the rest. So no thanks, no need for remakes, as long as stoper is working on it, albeit slowly, but still.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
:unsure: I don't understand these people who keep saying that the game is abandoned knowing that it's not. And that this month an update will be released, so I ask you what's the point of repeating the same thing?
Think about it for a minute. Everyone expect you knows the Po river has a serious drought problem this year and Stoper's render farm runs on electricity produced by watermills. He's bought several oxen last month to turn the wheels but those still need time to grow in size.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Been a long while since I've been here, what's even supposed to go on in the next update?

I checked the past several pages and didn't see anything.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Thought it was the beach update with Jessica and Rosa then dinner party
That's right, Jessica is going to meet Rosa on the beach with her husband and children after a nice dinner with Rosa's family and who knows Jessica's teasing them both I don't know if Rosa's children are of legal age but it will be interesting if they go because that way they got taunts from Jessica will be interesting.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
That's right, Jessica is going to meet Rosa on the beach with her husband and children after a nice dinner with Rosa's family and who knows Jessica's teasing them both I don't know if Rosa's children are of legal age but it will be interesting if they go because that way they got taunts from Jessica will be interesting.
Alright I haven't been up to date with what's going on with Stoper so if something personal I get it (This isn't me complaining just asking) but I recall the last update was released what early this year so what happened?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Alright I haven't been up to date with what's going on with Stoper so if something personal I get it (This isn't me complaining just asking) but I recall the last update was released what early this year so what happened?
:HideThePain: I understand and respect your opinion but it's a little difficult to answer this kind of question because I also wanted to know what's going on with Stoper I just know he said that in August we would have an update unfortunately it's hard to know when this long awaited update will come out ?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
no dinner with Rosa's family.
dinner could be with Heather; as jessica was invited because Cristhian is out on business.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Been a long while since I've been here, what's even supposed to go on in the next update?

I checked the past several pages and didn't see anything.
in the next update it is assumed that there is:
- jessica will go to mr parker, since his article is out maybe they will talk about it. (not confirmed)
- jessica has been invited to a family outing with Rosa, from the teasers presented by Stoper we understand that she will be on the beach. (don't expect wild things, it's their first outing and there are kids)
- Jessica has been invited by Heather to dinner, Christian is out for work, it could be a lesbian scene only Jessica and Heather, or Conner could also be invited but his presence is not confirmed.
Some hope that Christian will come home early and surprise them (also unconfirmed).

for waiting times we are about 6 months; lagging behind the previous one but this depends on the stoper's working method.

we should wait for the next development blog, the update is expected by the end of the month .

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes