4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Added a few images this morning. Now I'm in the middle of putting everything in RenPy. Then a little testing and final adjustments and it's out. In the late afternoon, or early evening.
Crazy how he's able to add multiple renders just in the morning, but takes almost 10 months for 300+ renders. It's almost as if he was lying. Crazy world we live in.

Also, this from yesterday: "Hi, everyone. I'll have to postpone the release with one more day. It's evening here and we're still working, the package will be ready before we go to bed, but I want to play it a few times and makes sure everything is good."

Guess the package made itself un-ready over night.

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017

Added a few images this morning. Now I'm in the middle of putting everything in RenPy. Then a little testing and final adjustments and it's out. In the late afternoon, or early evening.
Stoper should really stop giving such precise release predictions! It seems impossible to me that it can take him only few hours to test, fix things, test again, in a day. He always underestimate the work or overestimate his capabilities. And yet he insists in giving false expectations to his supporters on Patreon. That's a stupid move because knowing he is in the final stage, debugging the release, after all this months, is already a good news for his fans. Naaah, too easy, he just have to ruin his credibility a bit more. Probably he thinks "I'm too good at creating digital art, very few people are comparable to me, I must do something to sabotage my visual novel and income or I risk becoming successful. I hate making too much money on Patreon, see how DrPinkCake's life is ruined by his millions of Euros."

Reactions: RCC14

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
:sneaky: I think he's lying because to me (stoper) said that this will only be possible with Italy lifting the cup for the fifth time oops wait there's something wrong.. :WaitWhat::LUL:
Sorry my frinend , How many times I told you He is Never lying :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:and tomorrow never dies.:cry::p

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
:sneaky: I think he's lying because to me (stoper) said that this will only be possible with Italy lifting the cup for the fifth time oops wait there's something wrong.. :WaitWhat::LUL:
You are both wrong.
Stoper's country is not participating in the World Cup this year.
Or last 24 years if that matters.

Reactions: Ass Fan

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, it's about 1 month of "good progress", ~6 months of "working on the last scene", and ~3 months of "adding a couple more images". Oh, and inbetween you get the casual "Release this month".

:D(y)
I would say, it was 5 months of "good progress", 3 months of "working on the last scene", and 1 month of "adding a couple more images" :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3 pages of mostly notifications on this thread w/o update, other game has done same but at least it was due update it got then.

Reactions: Tennoujirex
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes