4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

lalok

Oct 15, 2018
Who knew how to fix green coloured screen when playing latest version of this game on android? Help please

lalok

Oct 15, 2018
Who knew how to fix green coloured screen when playing latest version of this game on android? This green screen appear too much at any scene Screenshot_2019-02-01-13-01-15-866_hard.news.png

Barneydog

Jul 3, 2018
Great update and a fantastic game all round. Loved the threesome with Heather but ever so slightly disappointed not to get any further with Mr Parker. I think I will go back and see the panties exchange scene just for completeness.
By the way does anyone else think that the Editor was getting a blowjob when Jessica confronted him about publishing the police footage?

Reactions: stoper

leonox

Oct 10, 2017
This game gets better and better with every update! JOHN and AWAM are the best games I've played in matters of art. There are so many small details and that's what matters for me. I would say that JOHN is better than AWAM though and the reason is that the dev uses DAZ Studio's dforce engine for clothing (and hair in few renders) that makes it far more realistic (and time consuming though). He also makes some morphs on sofas, chairs, beds showing the weight of the characters when they sit/lie on them. He probably uses DAZ's de-formers (or maybe ZBrush?) for this and that's another detail that goes the realism in another level.
So congrats to stoper, he deserves much more support and I'm sure he will have it.

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
This game is really my favorite. The new update was nice,but I don't like connor.I'm waiting for Mr.Parker in the next update.Thanks for this wonderful game.

Reactions: stoper

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
moddy1, I don't think Mr. Parker will! Since the next update will be a weekend, it is unlikely that she will want to spend it in the company of the old man.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes