4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I have a question. What's with the glasses? They look cute on Jessica, no doubt. But shouldn't she take them off when having sex? Don't they get in the way?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
discuss :)

Edit: Ok, I did some digging. On day 1 she doesn't wear glasses while sex, on day 3 she wears glasses when Connor goes down on her but removes them when he starts to fuck her.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I have a question. What's with the glasses? They look cute on Jessica, no doubt. But shouldn't she take them off when having sex? Don't they get in the way?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
discuss :)
Depends on how bad her eyesight is supposed to be I guess? Most sex acts are fine with glasses on but I suppose stuff like face sitting is less than pleasant.

andjor0

Dec 25, 2018
has anyone seen other similar games with the same amazing rendering quality and details?
it's absolutely gorgeous

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
OK there is 4 major scenes-
1.Threesome/don't watch neighbors,tell Conner he sucks:)at cunnilingus,have sex with Heather,kiss Heather at the dinner/
2.Heather watch Conner lick Jessica and Jessica blow him
3.Heather gives advices to Conner and leave them to practice
4.no advice at all
Any tips on how to get #4? I tried my hardest to avoid Heather, but got #3. (She annoys me, and she needs to piss off. Probably an unpopular opinion in this thread :))

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Any tips on how to get #4? I tried my hardest to avoid Heather, but got #3. (She annoys me, and she needs to piss off. Probably an unpopular opinion in this thread :))
Depends on which path you are.Tell about hobo or not/watch the neighbors or not/tell Conner he is bad or not/etc.
Simple don't kiss Heather and don't ask her to stay.BTW why you even invite her in the first place?
Easiest way first time you jogging with her don't choose arousal-it is in the walkthrough

tg

May 1, 2017
My thinking is that she's really used to them, so she doesn't remove them unless they really start bothering her.
Unless they're bi-focal, she'd either need the glasses for distant vision, or for things like reading. She generally wouldn't need glasses when having sex. She'd find them a bother and they would tend to even fall off, the more sex went on. You could think of having the glasses come off the longer play goes on. Or, that's what might work for the game.

Reactions: stoper

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Good observation. I wear glasses and unless it's an unexpected quickie, they usually go off. They just aren't comfortable, tend to slip and get pushed/caught on things. Keeping them on and having them fall off during the enthusiasm can be a hot but I'm just afraid of crushing them. :giggle:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Depends on which path you are.Tell about hobo or not/watch the neighbors or not/tell Conner he is bad or not/etc.
Simple don't kiss Heather and don't ask her to stay.BTW why you even invite her in the first place?
Easiest way first time you jogging with her don't choose arousal-it is in the walkthrough
I looked at the walkthrough and still couldn't figure out how to get the no-advice scene you mentioned. So I looked at the script, and Jess needs to have a lesbian relationship with Heather without Conner to avoid the advice scene. That's not happening, so I guess I'll sit through advice from the cringy neighbor.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes