VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Lmfao

As predicted, this was clearly made in about 2 weeks when he finally decided to work after a year.

It's over. Done. As said before, it will be a laughable, skimpy update (this) and then die. You'll never see another even semi-substantial update again.

A shame but this dev is...well, you pick the word.

Last edited:

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Hey all.

So.... I've always seen this game pop up time ro time and never started it, then totally forgot about it until this very update showed up.
That said, given what I've seen in recent comments, with long updates and lack of 'action', etc... is it worth my time to try it, or should I save myself grief and give it a miss?

Thanks for your thoughts.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
I liked it, sumptuous renders and pretty good dialogue.
But if you're not playing the slut route you missed the main action.

However ... this could have been done in 3 months ... or if you want to be extremely generous, 6 months.
There is certainly NO justification for a development period of 11 months!!!

But what does he care. I noticed that his subscriptions have risen sharply. Whether they fall after everyone has downloaded the game remains to be seen.

Over 5 years to get to this situation. Shame really.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
First of all, I did not say your specific name. There have been many people shitting on this VN because it does not accommodate their tastes. You too complain about lack of sex and the sex with the husband, while until this moment I felt the pace in the VN was perfect (the slow development does not increase the in-game days). Eroticism is not conveyed by inserting random sex scenes.

There have been constant heavy insults to both Stoper and his patrons (I am not blaming fair critics, I too criticized Stoper for his unprofessional behaviour). Many people said they would have disappeared from the thread, then we see them begging for a HERO two seconds after the release for high bidders.
I think this thread is very toxic. I'm no snowflake but there are borderline psychopath comments here. Stoper has its faults, but too many people here have really gone full mental.

If the game is so disappointing, what's the problem to wait a few days when Stoper will release it for free, or better, forget about this VN?
IMG_2456.gif

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I must say is that I stopped support long ago, otherwise I would have probably shot myself for paying for this shitty update, all I can say is that I feel sad for all the Patreons Paying for this, and then getting slapped in the face with such a sorry update.
And Stoper, If you read this, if you have any decency, You should abandon this Game and set your Patreons free, because I guess they lost all feeling for reality and only have hope left that you can`t supply.
me-still-waiting-get-his-shit-together.gif

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes