VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Cinaed

Feb 21, 2019
Sometimes... ok... Most of the time, I don't understand people. They come here to complain about the developer, as if that's going to change anything... Ok... Ok... I Got it. Many of them do that so they can vent their frustration... Wait a minute! What?! Frustration? When I think that, an image immediately appears in my head. A tiny creature, screaming with a little girl's voice
- "Oh no! How disappointed I am! A whole year here waiting, doing nothing else and I only get this on a pirate site"
Stop complaining, you tiny creatures with little girls' voices!!! Does the "update" seem too short to you?... Play from a previous one!... Or better yet, play the whole damn game, from the beginning!!!!
Ooh!! I'm already hearing the little voices again... - "Oh, no! The whole game from the beginning? That's a lot!!"... So what? It seems like you guys have nothing better to do.
People are complaining here because many of them, like myself, probably did subscribe to the patreon at one point, and did spend money, just to not get anything in return. There's no reason why anyone should be making Thousands of dollars per month even though they aren't delivering ANY product or value. People who do ACTUAL WORK, and even other devs that actually UPDATE their games regularly and have high quality, don't get paid that much. So why should this person?

THAT is what people are RIGHTLY complaining about. It isn't right for anyone to scam other people for monetary gain.

May 30, 2017
If your income quotes are accurate, then that's insane that this guy made roughly $30,000 for this ONE update over a full year. It's also sad, cause this was one of my favorite adult games on the website, and I did support the patreon for awhile (when updates were actually happening). Just wish I would've thought about starting a game then earning $30k for sitting on my ass and doing nothing for a year lol...
lol he's still making 3000 per month. minus tax then yeah 30k per yeah lol.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I dont understand the android port demanding folks, Joiplay now has better experience with pc version than some ports if not on par with them. Not to mention added flexibility to unren archives, have console access, easy mods cause you just need to copy paste stuff.
Also many thanks for your coming upload.
Very simple... CAUSE IT IS EASIER TO FAP in the bathroom with a phone than with a computer or laptop, did you forget you were once a teenager, it is now the age of the "Mobile Fap" generation.

• Haha
Reactions: Southern_Bastard

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Jessica is very beautiful, and erotic. I like the story and it is very well made. I do like this game as Jessica is a hottie, and it has an original and somehat intersting story. A good game.

At the same time the amount of content released per update considering the wait time sucks a big fat donkey dick. If it had that size update every 3 months I wouldn't be complaining even if it was every 6 months I would have kept my mouth shut.

What content is in this update?

Here is the entire update:

Sex with the boyfriend or masturbate solo option both end in sleep and are short.
go to work blah blah for like a minute then get a little lesbian kiss in
cliche train groping incident that is over way too quick with no options
meet the mayor split into he licks her butthole or she gives mayor a footjob
head home to chat for about a minute then end mid scene

That is the entire update and I am not joking.

That is like 12 minutes of gameplay after 12 months of waiting for an update.

That is an abysmal development rate.

qwertypoiuy

May 30, 2017
If I were here for the first time this game gonna be 10/10 in my rating but this is madness almost a year per only 1 update is too much for me even this dev are too slow game still good but fuck it's just too much for me

Reactions: MestoTesto

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
This one had a good start glad to see an update. I had already stopped following it and given up. Good luck to the developer. Hey keep going even ICSTOR updated Milfy City recently ;)

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
So you nagged, shit on, yet still downloaded and played (more like skipped to boobies) && fapped and you back in cycle, life must be nice being a jealous troll :FacePalm:
The same as you. You downloaded and played this piece of shit of an update.
But he's 100% right and can roast this game as much as he likes. Must be nice of a life of defending scammer devs, you fapper troll.

But seriously! Like some other's said before. This Dev worked for this update really 3 months in general and blinding he's zombie's supporters with shitty dev blogs.
This update/game/Dev is a joke.
He has no ambitions to make this game good.
Evidence : the last update in 11 months.
But it's nice for a little income by generally doing nothing.
I hope the dev is even that lazy that he abandoned this game for the shake of his zombie supporters.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Well that was an entertaining 20 pages of game update discourse to catch up on.
All I have to say is I hope y'all know there is a high possibility at this point, that stoper now enjoys all your reactions from him blue-balling y'all, cause it literally seems like he does everything you guys predict in your rants and then y'all lose your shit when he does exactly what you say he'll do.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes